Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an empty dustbin of a human being. I honestly don't know if she'd even recognise the feeling we call hunger. When you base every single thing around food you are waiting for your next meal, not waiting until you're hungry. She has for lunch what most people would have for dinner. I cannot stand watching her vlogs because the endless tit just makes me feel physically ill.

I don't judge someone's health by their size but you know what? If she's healthy after consuming all that then pigs will quite literally fly out of my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The arse wiggle as she goes down the slopes... nope.

And don't the smug face after sipping her hot chocolate.

😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she spent more time in the hot tub than actually skiing, what a waste! As others have said she has an excuse for any form of exercise..

Reactions: 9
I just finished the vlog and I can’t understand why they cancelled lunch with her family on Christmas Day just because they had to go and swap her boots?? The fact that the lunch was booked in and she came up with 1000 excuses about the restaurant being too far away and the time not being right for them... she’s such a brat?! I wonder if her family were annoyed or if they’re just used to putting up with tit like that from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I just can't understand why you wouldn't spend every available moment skiing if you loved it as much as she says she does ?? You can go in a hot tub anywhere !

Reactions: 8
Does it annoy anyone else when she goes 'Weeeeeee!!!' like a fu*king 5 year old going down a slide? Grow the Fu*k up please!!

Reactions: 10
I don't think Benji enjoys skiing at all. He really couldn't be less interested imo

Reactions: 1
I don't think Benji enjoys skiing at all. He really couldn't be less interested imo
It’s when they got back from the trip and he was clearly tired and ready to see his family and she was just harping on

Reactions: 6
To be honest with the little amount they did I don't think she's that bothered either, it's a status thing with her 'look at me skiing at Christmas' !

Reactions: 20
His face on Christmas Day when they were about to eat their nuggets said it all.... also, how eager was he to get out of the vlog at the end.... I used to love watching Brogan’s holiday vlogs, but they are becoming quite repetitive and even my husband who looked over my shoulder commented on how unhealthy she looked :-(

Reactions: 11
Maybe someone who does ski or knows about it should email the company and say it didn't showcase it ect! Disappointed in their collaboration and made them look bad. I can't be bothered to waste my time watching it

Reactions: 4
Fraser's girlfriend Emily (the one with the coil) looked to be avoiding the camera at all costs. Can't blame the poor girl after Mooney told the world about her contraceptive choices

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They probably had a fall out for christmas dinner as her family booked it to be with her its a bit off and weird atmospher with they two for a free holiday at least fake happy but I got zero from both of them it felt like they didnt want to be there lack of photos very odd and a short vlog shes defo unhappy, she needs to take time out sort her mind and come back when they are in the house.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the vlog, but a couple of my friends went to the same resort on boxing Day until nyd...their Insta stories gave me massive fomo, and I hate skiing. The apres ski looked like so much fun.
Sounds like she sucked the joy outta everything.

Reactions: 7
My favourite part of this vlog so far is how whenever Benji says anything Brogan looks irritated and like she's waiting for her opportunity to speak. SO IN LOVE.

• Haha
My favourite part of this vlog so far is how whenever Benji says anything Brogan looks irritated and like she's waiting for her opportunity to speak. SO IN LOVE.
again a boyfriend is just a status thing she couldnt give a crap about the guy Benji just sit and be quiet its my vlog :rolleyes:

Maybe someone who does ski or knows about it should email the company and say it didn't showcase it ect! Disappointed in their collaboration and made them look bad. I can't be bothered to waste my time watching it
I’ve been to morzine and I have some feeling about this vlog-
1. There was NO explanation as to why booking with Ski 2 is better than any other company. I don’t stay in chalets normally and I have no extra desire to after seeing that.
2. There is an amazing bar at the bottom of the main ski lift which has a great atmosphere at the end of the ski day, why you wouldn’t want to get involved with apres ski is beyond me
3. There were bleeping fireworks on Christmas Eve at the main ski lift in town! Why the bleeping duck wouldn’t you include that whilst showing off the village at Christmas to show why its a good time to go!
4. I have literally never been so bored watching something in my life. Morzine is a great skiing destination and it just looked so BLAH in that video.
5. “The conditions aren’t great to ski“ oh duck off guys it’s snow. Shockingly it does indeed snow in ski resorts *shocked pikachu face* and you then show the conditions aren’t actually that bad!!

in summary - they can get to duck with that shite vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.