Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off Topic but I follow Fraser on insta and WOW he has decorated his living room absolutely beautifully!

Reactions: 4
I laughed when she said she was looking into a podcast or patreon etc. She mentioned she might write an ebook in her 2019 goals vid and that never happened.

If she really wants to reach 100k subs like she says she does then she needs to put the effort in. According to social blade she won’t reach that target until the end of 2022! So unless you change up your content Brogie then fat chance of that happening.

No amount of “positive manifestation” is going to magic you an extra 30k subs 🙃

Reactions: 12
Off Topic but I follow Fraser on insta and WOW he has decorated his living room absolutely beautifully!
ooh, can you share a picture? maybe he can give Brogan a hand at Mooney Mansion since her taste is non existent

Reactions: 5
She has a house to finish and shes obviously avoiding it yet going to stupid London becos thats more important wtf is wrong with her id be there day and night and buying homely bits not clothes that she will never wear its so strange shes never in her own house been a few months now.

Reactions: 13
Her face in the photo with Benji looks so .. full? Honestly if I looked back at her pics and saw the difference it would she the massive wake up call I’d need

Her new year new bogey, going well. Massive sugary pudding then has a snack in her hands in the collage pics ffs she can’t stop.

Her new year new bogey, going well. Massive sugary pudding then has a snack in her hands in the collage pics ffs she can’t stop.
but she probably scheduled it into her diary and will meditate once she’s home so it’s totally fine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a house to finish and shes obviously avoiding it yet going to stupid London becos thats more important wtf is wrong with her id be there day and night and buying homely bits not clothes that she will never wear its so strange shes never in her own house been a few months now.
Maybe buying the house and getting a mortgage was more of a ‘status’ thing for her rather than actually wanting to do it up nicely and be living in it before Christmas. It just comes across as though she can’t be arsed

Reactions: 16
Oh wow - it’s stunning almost looks like a show home
In comparison Mooney mansion looks like a crack den

Maybe buying the house and getting a mortgage was more of a ‘status’ thing for her rather than actually wanting to do it up nicely and be living in it before Christmas. It just comes across as though she can’t be arsed
feel like she just wanted to buy a house to have something else to brag about

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The apartment looks amazing, I will have to go and see what else they have done!

Edit. The account is private - not sure I can be arsed to follow him🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That bottom photo of her is worrying I really think she has an health issue she hasnt come clean about its so puffy that cant be due to food their is defo something going on with her health.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.