Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about her What's in my hand luggage IGTV?

She spent most of the video talking about everything that had been kindly gifted to her... yawnnnn. You can tell she was champing at the bit to tell the world that 'Louise Sprinkle of Glitter' had commented on her post, probably the only motive she had to make such a car crash video. Clout chaser.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She spent most of the video talking about everything that had been kindly gifted to her... yawnnnn. You can tell she was champing at the bit to tell the world that 'Louise Sprinkle of Glitter' had commented on her post, probably the only motive she had to make such a car crash video. Clout chaser.
Does she have a licence for her drone then 👀👀

Reactions: 2

Louise doesn't even go by sprinkle of glitter anymore and hasn't done for years! Stop name dropping Brogladyte no one gives a tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s a gifted trip, gifted bag, gifted camera, gifted goggles, etc etc etc also was she playing the take a shot game for everytime
You say the word obviously!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Laughing at the idea that Brogan would have gotten authorisation or done any research whatsoever.

If you've ever done any kind of media work this is common sense but also a LOT of idiots out there. Even people who should know better!

Imagine if she got arrested? Now that is a video I would watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the vloggers all have to go out and get proper jobs the wheels will truly come off leaving benji to pay majority of the bills.
I rather suspect that Benji is already paying the majority of the bills, which would be why she's desperately scrabbling around for more sponsorship and looking even less happy than usual. What she does earn gets spent on clothes, takeaways and tat. Yes, she takes Benji on a few free holidays a year but I'm not convinced she's contributing in any other way.

I can just imagine her telling Benji about all the freebies she was going to blag for Mooney Mansion. None of that materialised so yet again he's going to have to fork out. What a life he's made for himself.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why everyone thinks she has no money and that Benji pays the bills when we know she gets £1200 per brand deal. Even 2 of those a month is a decent salary and she does a lot more than that! There’s a lot we can say about her but I don’t for a second think she’s poor!

Reactions: 21
I don’t know why everyone thinks she has no money and that Benji pays the bills when we know she gets £1200 per brand deal. Even 2 of those a month is a decent salary and she does a lot more than that! There’s a lot we can say about her but I don’t for a second think she’s poor!
I don't think she is poor but I'm not convinced she spends her money on the house. Eating out three times every day, the amount of clothes and other stuff she buys ... just think about how much she's spending on herself on a daily basis. She has a compulsive spending habit which doesn't sit well with trying to decorate your first home.

I don't think she is poor but I'm not convinced she spends her money on the house. Eating out three times every day, the amount of clothes and other stuff she buys ... just think about how much she's spending on herself on a daily basis. She has a compulsive spending habit which doesn't sit well with trying to decorate your first home.
But she deffo is paying little to no rent at Kevin’s and I reckon he isn’t saying she needs to pay 80% of the bills because she is there all the time, she just won’t have any other savings, she doesn’t have a pension and she doesn’t pay tax on a monthly basis, if we all didn’t have either of those we’d had a bit spare, I’m convinced she makes far more from brands if the content gets higher engagement and I think she invoices them for her time so £1200 is the starting rate!

She definitely doesn’t spend all her money on the house but I think she earns more than most people realise. I think their slow progress on the house is due to laziness, not her not forking out the cash. Benji seems to spend the most time there even though he works full time. They have WiFi at the house, she could take her laptop and work from there and do some work on it while she’s there! But she’s so lazy, even when she’s there waiting for deliveries she’s lounging about. Yes they could get builders in to do the bathroom and it be done in a few days but I understand the reluctance when benji’s Dad can do it for free in his spare time.

I would estimate that Brogan earns around £5,000 a month between YouTube ad revenue, sponsored posts, affiliate links etc. So not stacks compared to people like Zoella but more than I earn in my 9-5

Reactions: 6
So the sweaty Betty coat is on her.... will it do up? That is the question or is this a cover up for her hiring an outfit 🤔
She must’ve had a quick look on here as she arrived at the airport because what a shock.. her next story shows the coat IS zipped up, how I will never know :censored::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must’ve had a quick look on here as she arrived at the airport because what a shock.. her next story shows the coat IS zipped up, how I will never know :censored::oops:
is it tho 🤔 it looks too loose with her legs. It looks like she's took it off done it up and put it in front of her if that makes sense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
is it tho 🤔 it looks too loose with her legs. It looks like she's took it off done it up and put it in front of her if that makes sense
I think that’s just her stomach sticking out - she looks 6 months pregnant in that picture! She won’t be able to see her toes soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.