Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of football clubs do discounts for under 25s, but I prefer the suggestion Bongo was there as her carer 😂
I tried to look and they only do discounts for under 18s and over 65s so the career theory could be right 😂

Reactions: 3
Im not familiar with football tickets but if Benji is a season ticket holder at Bournemouth would you get a discount at away games ?

Reactions: 1
I probably imagined this but didnt Benji go to college at one point in the past few years, he probably still has his student discount details, he has got to make savings somewhere as Brogan sure doesnt !

To be fair I graduated in 2015 and still have a student discount card 😂 every little helps!

Reactions: 3
Its her mannerisms. My cousin is the same.
Ahhh so that's how you're qualified??!?.....
No two people with autism are the same.
Please stop trying to justify it. You shouldn't be diagnosing people with a disability. It's wrong, and again, offensive.

Reactions: 8
My problem with Brogan is not that she got bigger in the last year or so (we all do at some points) but my problem is that she does not come forward and speak out about it. I bet literally no one would make a mean comment regarding her if she would come forward and say that she has gained weight, that she has been depressed maybe or maybe she has an eating disorder (I too suffered from eating uncontrollably) or maybe she is sick. Even if she doesn't have any of the above and she just let herself go, that is life, we all go through something like that at various points... but I just want her to say it!!! I also find it very annoying that if she did gain weight just because she let herself go, she literally has all the time in the world to change something about it. Buying a new house is not reason enough to not go to the gym? I bet there's women on this forum who have moved while having a 9-5 and children and still managed to go to the gym?

Sorry about this, I just can't stand it when people who sit on their ass the entire day claim to be busy :cautious:

Reactions: 16
Re the football tickets, it’s the way they are printed. They are £30 for adults OR £25 for concessions. Just because it says concession on the ticket it doesn’t mean they paid concession price.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh so that's how you're qualified??!?.....
No two people with autism are the same.
Please stop trying to justify it. You shouldn't be diagnosing people with a disability. It's wrong, and again, offensive.
Ok sorry literally don't know why you are so offended by it. But i bet im right because i see it every day in my job/personal life. ASD is nothing to be ashamed off.

Reactions: 1
Ok sorry literally don't know why you are so offended by it. But i bet im right because i see it every day in my job/personal life. ASD is nothing to be ashamed off.
It's nothing to be ashamed of but it should be taken seriously and not spoken lightly of on a forum about a lazy girl who clearly doesn't have it.
I'm 'so offended' because 1. My child has autism and we fought years to get a diagnosis. It is challenging and life changing. It's years of assessments and tests.
2. Because of point 1, I get offended that you're comparing a lazy, spoilt vlogger to real people with disabilities. Her life is so bleeping privileged. I have an uphill battle with my child. It's a fight every day for what they deserve. Brogan moans about her life and being so busy....She wouldn't last a DAY in my shoes. Not a day.
3. It's offensive and morally wrong that people throw disabilities around like in this case. Society needs to have a better understanding of autism and then maybe people wouldn't take a look at a person like brogan and automatically label her. 'She must have a disability because of this or that' 'she's on the spectrum'. It's ignorance.
No. It's offensive to me. Whether you agree or not, you are OFFENDING a person directly affected my autism and THAT should be enough to accept it and think about it next time. I shouldn't have even had to explain why. I told you twice that I was offended by your comments before this post. Instead of considering it, you tried to defend your comments which in turn try to nullify by feelings. If somebody is offended, I try to sit back and say 'okay, how can I try to change the way I say something next time'. If you're not interested in doing this, then it's a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s wrong to disagnose someone from the internet please can we stay way from labelling brogan as having a diagnosis of anything, I think it’s counter productive to the thread but also you know she reads here (not that should alter what we post) but I don’t think it’s fair

Reactions: 11
It's nothing to be ashamed of but it should be taken seriously and not spoken lightly of on a forum about a lazy girl who clearly doesn't have it.
I'm 'so offended' because 1. My child has autism and we fought years to get a diagnosis. It is challenging and life changing. It's years of assessments and tests.
2. Because of point 1, I get offended that you're comparing a lazy, spoilt vlogger to real people with disabilities. Her life is so bleeping privileged. I have an uphill battle with my child. It's a fight every day for what they deserve. Brogan moans about her life and being so busy....She wouldn't last a DAY in my shoes. Not a day.
3. It's offensive and morally wrong that people throw disabilities around like in this case. Society needs to have a better understanding of autism and then maybe people wouldn't take a look at a person like brogan and automatically label her. 'She must have a disability because of this or that' 'she's on the spectrum'. It's ignorance.
No. It's offensive to me. Whether you agree or not, you are OFFENDING a person directly affected my autism and THAT should be enough to accept it and think about it next time. I shouldn't have even had to explain why. I told you twice that I was offended by your comments before this post. Instead of considering it, you tried to defend your comments which in turn try to nullify by feelings. If somebody is offended, I try to sit back and say 'okay, how can I try to change the way I say something next time'. If you're not interested in doing this, then it's a shame.
Beautifully said!

Reactions: 2
E7D322A6-78AF-4C94-9F01-B459C46A988B.png

Why is she posting the trailer the same day as the full vlog? Surely you want to post the trailer like a week before for people to get excited about it, I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive been watching videos on budget planners and money saving goals the difference in them compared to Brogan chat videos is shocking one you tuber had everything colour coded for each month bill and used actual adult stickers and calculated everything down without a calculator broke it down to simple maths an planned her first few months its really helped me to start budgeting, planners do come in handy but Brogans is shocking day one go to London eat food nap and repeat shes so lazy compared to others who put in effort instead of chatting to a camera and show us nothing her last one example budgeting house : do your own research wtf is that not showing us what websites to use or anything lazy bleeping heffalump

Fed up of her getting the perks and others who make time and effort being ignored.

Reactions: 6
IMG_20200103_091523.jpg

Her content is unbelievably stale and repetitive. Why would anyone want to watch Bogey go skiing again? Food ski food nap food shop food dinodump sleep repeat.

I still think she missed a trick not learning to snowboard. It would have been interesting for subs who are fed up of, "ooooaaooo I've been skiing since I was 10, I'm so amazing," and could have brought in a whole new audience because she could have titled it 'LEARNING TO SNOWBOARD IN JUST 5 DAYS' which would have attracted new subs.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.