Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
to the tune of Addams Family

Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Venom

VIP Member
Did any of you see her on the Buckingham Palace flypast ? You can even see the queen listening out for her at the end !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Jess89

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #101 thinks she’s going to elope, not when everyone knows you dope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

disneys

VIP Member
WELCOME TO THE 100TH BROGAN TATE THEAD !!!!! 🥂

We are here folks !!! 100 threads with 1000 posts on each , you do the math , that’s a whole lotta Bogie Tat ! We made it to 100 ! Uaaauuuuuu !!!

I’ve been here since thread 1 and I can’t believe we are here !! 100 threads of just another manic Mooney 🥺

we’ve been posting through it all : Disney trips , fall outs , Careoke sessions , weeping in the car , crying because she’s on slimming world , buying a house , millions of freebies , a gazillion spelling mistakes , 500 fallen friends ! What a triumph ! This group are such an awesome crew and I am so happy to be a path of this community 💕

thank you to @180922 for the amazing title , what a way to christen our 100th thread (you allknow I love a rhymer !!!)

So BinJuice is an influencer now , brogan didn’t make the cut for the proper influencer trip and she tried on some ill fitting clothes ! One more Disney vlog to go … will she hit an all time low ?

As this is our 100th thread , let’s keep it drama free (don’t like something ? Scroll on by !) and maybe we could all kick it off by sharing what brogan moment brought us to Tattle/GG (for us OGs!) … for me it was the DisneyWorld fallout with Charlotte Ruff !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

candyland_

VIP Member
Does Benji only have 1 outfit? Look at the dates 😂
D949FA78-B53B-43AC-865E-27A60F4C31D0.jpeg
5FF1C75B-E308-4FEA-AB88-502B03A02AE5.jpeg
1E0BA297-DFA9-476A-B6DF-D2E01DAD6E58.jpeg

A quick look on his grid and he wears those trousers every time he goes anywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73

chlosib

Chatty Member
Okay guys, I did it so no-one else had to.

On this trip she spent $647.78 on items she remembered to include the price of.

However she also then bought 7/8 pins she didn’t tell us the price of, Sunkist, Fanta, Disney sugar cookies, Disney rice krispie treats, 2 huge bags of M&Ms, Goldfish, scrunchies, suncream, spray on daily hair treatment, mini dry shampoo, coconut curling cream, large candle, planner, sticker book, and a water bottle.

That amount also didn’t include anything bought in the UK prior to the trip related to the 50th (that she had to have instantly).

She then also bought a Kate Spade cardholder (£31.20) and matching bag (£135.20) the day after she got home.

Also have to remember she was gifted $$$ of merchandise from Disney on the trip, including pins, a magic band, plushies etc.

Absolutely excessive, I don’t know what to say.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Venom

VIP Member
some special advice for us all on the 100th thread, courtesy of our home owner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64