Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought when I just saw it on IG. Almost spit out my coffee!

Who took this!!!!!?
Some poor unfortunate soul who has to sit by them and experience the stench and awkwardness for the next three hours.

I still can't believe that they went up yesterday to London and instead of going to see any of the Jubilee parade or just the excitement and festivities and decorations, they hovelled in an Imax theatre watching Top Gun. You're never going to make it as a travel vlogger when all you do on holiday is watch Netflix in bed and go to movies when they're not busy stuffing their faces and buying tat. God forbid you get a bit of culture or history.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
You guys, I'm at the nearest primark to DWP and I'm sew brave cause I feel like I'm gonna see her "little" head anytime now 😂

Edit: still on the train? oh good I'm sew content, I don't think you can appreciate it. Just a nod.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did she wear her spirit jersey for photos up to London instead of for photos on the Eurostar? i get that she may be hot but she said she immediately took her 50th one off at the airport so do that same thing, it would just make more sense for her photos. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Were she to ever like music (or anything remotely adult) you know she’s the type to wear the band tee to a gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess she no longer does that “volunteer work” every Friday now, since she’s been away so much this year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
One of my fave actors in the west end has just put “if you know, you know” on his Instagram story. I am now looking for a new favourite. Brogan Tate has ruined that saying

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks manic in these latest photos
No different than the past 6-12 months. lol

I see they're wearing matching trainers in the latest pics on her IG stories from Newport Bay. Nothing screams tacky tourist with zero style like bright white sneakers/trainers.

Reactions: 9

I see they're wearing matching trainers in the latest pics on her IG stories from Newport Bay. Nothing screams tacky tourist with zero style like bright white sneakers/trainers.
Seriously..? 😂 What are they supposed to wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

They look like brother and sister anyway so dressing the same to confirm it 😂😂😂

Seriously..? 😂 What are they supposed to wear?
Surprised she’s not got her haaaaviiannnahhhs on to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching yesterdays video and why didn’t her coach tell her she should stick with a Mon Thurs upload schedule? Gary can moderate he’s not doing anything else. Also why is she wearing yet another hideous tiny floral print? More importantLu, why am I surprised? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.