Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
well. If he wants to be an influencer so bad, he can have his own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Venom

VIP Member
Well M’loves I don’t mean to derail the thread but I have some shocking news. Some lad I’ve been speaking to on tinder has just revealed his family have a beach hut in Bournemouth !! (He’s decided to stay in Liverpool while his family moved down there) my question to you all is … do I ghost ? I’ve already got images conjured up of hearing “uuuuuwahhhhh” on a weekend away, if we ever get past the talking phase 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Sarcastic Hades

I watched the haul during my lunch and holy fuck she really spent over $1134 + the tax while she was in Florida (give or take about $50 because there were some pins I estimated on)

Here’s the whole list including my typos from typing fast 😂 and this is not including the ~$200 worth of gifted items
8C01F321-6EBD-41E2-8602-FF233062B7DE.jpeg

D250FE25-DF09-4AB4-9D26-7F35025D0625.jpeg

I thought I went overboard sometimes but oh my god I’m nothing compared to her. She bought 15 pins!? FIFTEEN!!

Edit to add: This does include some of the things she bought in the UK upon arriving home in the UK like the Kate Spade stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
To make Louise freaking Pentland, who is in my opinion one of the most annoying people in the world, seem amazing in comparison is just... it blows my mind. But the bar is so low with Brogo so.. yeah..

• Haha
Reactions: 51

emerald

VIP Member
Can't stand these Disney shaggers who can't say a bad word about them. It's OK to have a less than stellar experience. Say it after me Brogan: "it was not worth the hour wait". There we go, no one died. Disney still makes billions every year. It is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 50