Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Show Brogan’s picture to your partner/child/family member/friend. How old do they say Brogan is?

• Under 28

• 28 - 35

• 36 - 40

• 41 - 48

• 49 - 55

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO THE 100TH BROGAN TATE THEAD !!!!! 🥂

We are here folks !!! 100 threads with 1000 posts on each , you do the math , that’s a whole lotta Bogie Tat ! We made it to 100 ! Uaaauuuuuu !!!

I’ve been here since thread 1 and I can’t believe we are here !! 100 threads of just another manic Mooney 🥺

we’ve been posting through it all : Disney trips , fall outs , Careoke sessions , weeping in the car , crying because she’s on slimming world , buying a house , millions of freebies , a gazillion spelling mistakes , 500 fallen friends ! What a triumph ! This group are such an awesome crew and I am so happy to be a path of this community 💕

thank you to @180922 for the amazing title , what a way to christen our 100th thread (you allknow I love a rhymer !!!)

So BinJuice is an influencer now , brogan didn’t make the cut for the proper influencer trip and she tried on some ill fitting clothes ! One more Disney vlog to go … will she hit an all time low ?

As this is our 100th thread , let’s keep it drama free (don’t like something ? Scroll on by !) and maybe we could all kick it off by sharing what brogan moment brought us to Tattle/GG (for us OGs!) … for me it was the DisneyWorld fallout with Charlotte Ruff !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Yayyyyyy. Well it would be rude not to crack open a litre bottle of Pepsi max and malibu wouldn't it as per se, glug glug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy 100th thread 🥰 (hope you all like my artwork at the end 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 171
I actually only discovered Brogan through the Charlotte Ruff Disney vlogs!

Ended up here when the Becca Rose drama started, think I found the link to the thread on Twitter when trying to see what ‘personal private’ information was posted about her, turns out it was just a photo of her breaking lockdown rules🤦🏻‍♀️

(Also not to be ‘that’ poster, but this thread title isn’t the one that got the most likes - the one shown in Venoms edit was. Do we still go by the rule that highest likes gets thread title?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
some special advice for us all on the 100th thread, courtesy of our home owner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I actually only discovered Brogan through the Charlotte Ruff Disney vlogs!

Ended up here when the Becca Rose drama started, think I found the link to the thread on Twitter when trying to see what ‘personal private’ information was posted about her, turns out it was just a photo of her breaking lockdown rules🤦🏻‍♀️

(Also not to be ‘that’ poster, but this thread title isn’t the one that got the most likes - the one shown in Venoms edit was. Do we still go by the rule that highest likes gets thread title?)
Oh weird , this was the first one I saw when I sorted the thread by most liked , but I am quite sleep deprived atm ! I’m sorry if I make a mistake ! If we are happy to keep it then I’m happy but otherwise we can ask mods to change it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As soon as Shake It Off started I was finished 😂 "dancing on my own" as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh weird , this was the first one I saw when I sorted the thread by most liked , but I am quite sleep deprived atm ! I’m sorry if I make a mistake ! If we are happy to keep it then I’m happy but otherwise we can ask mods to change it ?
Oh no it’s okay! I was just wondering if there was actually a reason why. I personally don’t mind - it was @Donald73 post, so I guess up to them if they want to have their title instated?

Reactions: 5
sorry everyone I made this the other day when we got in the 40's on the last thread, I tried to change it but I wanted it to be on the first page and it would of taken a while (no broges you didn't know for a while), both titles are excellent anyway :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.