Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked past their hotel on my way to work. Should have went in and told them to charge them extra

Girl I follow on instagram is currently stuck in Paris as her Eurostar was cancelled last night. Be such a shame if Brogan can't get on her disney trip

• Haha
Reactions: 23
PMSL at her announcing they are going to elope, defeating the whole purpose of eloping. Does she mean getting married abroad, having no guests, or both?
She means mentioning it a million times and adding she’s not sure exactly what she’s gonna do so she can wait and see if she gets some sponsored stay 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she didn’t treat it as work - to her it was just a free holiday and it was full of inconveniences cos it wasn’t quite to her liking eg full of things she’s already done before! The nerve!
She needs to get a grip, no one else takes their partners to work or on work trips

Reactions: 21
God she’s so irritating. If she posed like that infront of me she would be under the Eurostar not on it 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks manic sticking her fat stinky leg in the air getting on the train.

She has zero shame, her mother raised a monster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here I am on a dull Monday back at work and swamped with tasks and there is Moon face and Banjo on YET another holiday. Its enough to make you absolutely sick. I can't help but feel nothing but resentment and hatred towards her!

Reactions: 37
She loves Bonnie sew much she’s gone away again. At this point I think her mother must have had the dog more days than them pair this year.

Bonnie is definitely an inconvenience now travel is possible. She was good for company in the pandemic and now the poor thing is bein left behind.

They could totally showcase all the places which allow dogs, have decent walking trails etc

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Well M’loves I don’t mean to derail the thread but I have some shocking news. Some lad I’ve been speaking to on tinder has just revealed his family have a beach hut in Bournemouth !! (He’s decided to stay in Liverpool while his family moved down there) my question to you all is … do I ghost ? I’ve already got images conjured up of hearing “uuuuuwahhhhh” on a weekend away, if we ever get past the talking phase 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Well M’loves I don’t mean to derail the thread but I have some shocking news. Some lad I’ve been speaking to on tinder has just revealed his family have a beach hut in Bournemouth !! (He’s decided to stay in Liverpool while his family moved down there) my question to you all is … do I ghost ? I’ve already got images conjured up of hearing “uuuuuwahhhhh” on a weekend away, if we ever get past the talking phase 🤣🤣🤣
Is his name Pooool? 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont ghost..... Invest in and you can be our spy on the (beachhut) Wall!!!! Disguise yourself as a salad and she'll never even clock you....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.