Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Charlotte has any say in these thing, it was ATD who they’ve gone with anyway and she doesn’t work for them.
Only Lucy Wood so far seems to be there with ATD - the others are there with Disney, Charlotte is there with the groups ‘working’ so I’d assuming she is there as a UK Disney rep.

Reactions: 7
Her stuff must take up around 80% of that house!

That room looks like a teenagers bedroom too.
I keep saying that about her spare room it doesn't resemble her age at all I too love disney but now have started feeling awkward when the hubby stays over a lot more as before he didn't so it didn't really bother me, it was a weekend here and there but now hes at mines more and sees my disney collection even though hes worse than me with classic console games it just makes you feel awkward like its a kiddies rum so hes back to work this week and im doing a makeover not even putting stuff in spare room its going in the attic in a box so my classic black and white mickey collection is going ta tas 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Another Charlotte sighting in ‘whatwegandidnext’ instagram story. What a great job she has getting opportunities like this and being paid to be there!! (Can you tell I’m on a day off looking at everyone’s stories 🤣)

Brogan must curse the day they fell out.

Reactions: 11
I've always been team Charlotte since the holiday fallout, but im realising she's such a bloody show off sometimes 😅

Edit to add: wow even Wegan are on this trip! And they're not "disney vloggers" haha

Reactions: 7
Has brogan been liking any of the posts from anyone like Louise who is there now? I can imagine she’s seething with jealously.

That bedroom literally looks like a little girls room. There are so many lovely Disney bits you can buy that would still look nice but she just manages to make it look so tacky. Of course it took her days to tidy, imagine how overwhelmed she was 🙈

Reactions: 15
It looks like Lucy and Louise are part of the same group even if they're from different subsections... they both did the same itinerary yesterday. Epcot - Guardians, brekkie at Akerhus (sp?), some free time around Flower and Garden Fest, and then Harmonious in the evening.

Reactions: 9
Louise was also at the flower show can you picture Brogan being at the flower show with Monty Don

Brogan : uuuaaahhhh whats that Benjiiii

Benji : um a plant Bubs rock on 🤙

Brogan : Whos that tall guy wheres the wine glug glug glug

Benji : um thats the famous gardener Bubz its Monty 🤦‍♂️

Brogan : lets take a piccie Benji and act like were best fwiends wiv him to get free garden stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like Lucy and Louise are part of the same group even if they're from different subsections... they both did the same itinerary yesterday. Epcot - Guardians, brekkie at Akerhus (sp?), some free time around Flower and Garden Fest, and then Harmonious in the evening.
Yes you’re right. It’s all part of the #HowYouDoDisney campaign even if they have been paid for by separate companies (Lucy paid for by ATD, Louise paid for by Disney)

Reactions: 9
Disney parks probably had their quota for children allowed on this current trip and brogie just didn’t quite make the cut

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Louise has got a child with her and has posted so much more than Brogan and she always looks well dressed.

Brogan is just a munter who doesn’t wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220530-143656.png

Whhhyyy is she always so red???
I know, we're all sad we're no longer going to get to watch you make an absolute arse of yourself around Disney world anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.