Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know elope means to go secretly and get married , she is planning a wedding abroad - her use of English is so poor
She is ‘eloping ‘ but has announced it to their families and told the internet she is so dense 🙈
That was my understanding too but she said it so many times I thought I was wrong so had to google it 🤣, I would have thought all vloggers would have someone "proof read/view" their vlogs before uploading, granted she couldn't really go back and film it again because it would look natural but a little pop up to say she'd got it wrong would show a bit of humility. I'm gonna get banished for this but I think she looked quite pretty and fresh in her haul video and this one, granted, I'm still only 14 mins in to the chat vlog.

Reactions: 5
I have a friend who eloped, we all knew about it before hand but it was just herself and her new husband in Vegas. Two witnesses from the hotel lobby.

Does Benji only have 1 outfit? Look at the dates 😂
D949FA78-B53B-43AC-865E-27A60F4C31D0.jpeg
5FF1C75B-E308-4FEA-AB88-502B03A02AE5.jpeg
1E0BA297-DFA9-476A-B6DF-D2E01DAD6E58.jpeg

A quick look on his grid and he wears those trousers every time he goes anywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Ugh. Her saying Benji is what makes Disney her happy place, it will never be the same without him going with her. Get a bleeping grip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As soon as she said elope I was like

Dumb and dumber are sew atypical, so they're telling their family and the internet they are eloping 🤣 they don't even understand what it means! GOOGLE IT BROGO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As soon as she said elope I was like

Dumb and dumber are sew atypical, so they're telling their family and the internet they are eloping 🤣 they don't even understand what it means! GOOGLE IT BROGO!
I feel sick at her gushing on about how much she loves him

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she honestly went shopping for clothes for dlp? She’s just been to Disney can’t she wear what she bought there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
She never used to gush over Benji so much!
Me thinks she doth protest too much!

That Disney tshirt and light wash shorts with the pleats. duck this is what I hate about so many inflooooencers. All this access and they don't have a bleeping clue how to dress for their body type. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just because it might be in fashion or on the hanger in the shop doesn't mean that it will suit you and your body type!!!

I'm calling them pleated shorts because I can't think of the correct word at 8 am on a Sunday but anyone with a pot/paunch belly knows not to buy shorts or trousers with that because it just makes your gut look even bigger. I don't think I've bought that style since the mid-90s. Same with light washed jeans/shorts and this whole "mom' jean craze. Just makes you look even bigger than you already are especially if you've got hips/ass/gut.

LiarBrogan, please please please for the love of God and all things holy stop tucking in your tops!!! Ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.