Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s hilarious about that Disney ATD trip is that everyone got to bring their families/partners too! 😂 so for her and Benji to be excluded is just the icing on the cake.

Bet she was seething that she spent that week doing actual press/media things with a group of solo travellers she didn’t know and then a week or two later a whole group of influencers has been invited out along with their partners to do everything she did & more!
Yep. Hence why he’s now named on the re-branded home account.
Hoping he’ll get invited next time I bet!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yep. Hence why he’s now named on the re-branded home account.
Hoping he’ll get invited next time I bet!
This hadn't even crossed my mind you know, they're so sneaky aren't they ?, we might have to make a Benji thread if this is the case

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just want to go round her house with some bin liners and get rid of all that clutter. She's going to become a hoarder if she's not classed as one already.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Normally I just lurk and rely on the rest of you for entertainment… but has nobody else spotted the Roald Dahl Colours book under her bed?! My 4 yr old has already outgrown his copy and passed it on to a younger friend 😂 why is she hoarding kids books??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Normally I just lurk and rely on the rest of you for entertainment… but has nobody else spotted the Roald Dahl Colours book under her bed?! My 4 yr old has already outgrown his copy and passed it on to a younger friend 😂 why is she hoarding kids books??
She openly admits she is overwhelmed by adult books. I don't say this lightly but her behaviour, particularly of late, makes me think she's not the full shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OMFG I'm watching the vlog premiere and someone commented saying she spelt a word wrong and ITS BEEN DELETED 😂 😂 😂
I think this user has been booted from the chat as all their comments have gone 😂 😂 😂

Guys. She wasted one hour queuing for a bleeping cookie and then had only one hour before lunch, so she went shopping?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you @disneys and @Venom for your services to Tattle, forever indebted to you both 🤣.Also hoping this confession won't see me banished from the thread but my son thought Bogey looked mid 30's then younger. I stopped speaking him after that 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys… I’m one of the 485 currently watching the premiere. It’s SEW GUUURD.

It’s not exaggerating to say she has said it in the stupid way she dies about 15 times in the last 2 minutes.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.