Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone currently on the Eurostar who said it stopped halfway for an hour and a half! 🙊

I wonder if Brogie is on that one too. I’d love to see her kicking off on the vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw her that day she went shopping 🤭 was genuinely shocked at how much slimmer she looks in person! In her videos she looks massive 🙃
[/QUOTE]

Oooo Bog in the wild! Still a square shape though! Not a curve on her! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its confusing to think that is the same Brogan as she is not red, sweaty, crying or taking up more space than she should! She does actually look like the size 16 she claims to be, so how does she get it so wrong in her own videos where she has full control over what is shown!?!

Reactions: 31
So he can do everything except work then? If he’s been cleared to drink alcohol and live life quite normally….. it’s coming he’s gonna be an influencer

Reactions: 31
If you like literature, Star Wars or real words don’t watch the latest vlog it’s just triggering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Brogan Tate #101 thinks she’s going to elope, not when everyone knows you dope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
She kept saying they knew what date they wanted to get married on but weren’t sure if it’d be this year or next…. Umm that’s not knowing the date then is it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she know elope means to go secretly and get married , she is planning a wedding abroad - her use of English is so poor
She is ‘eloping ‘ but has announced it to their families and told the internet she is so dense 🙈
We've just said the same. I'd love to elope, we'd talked about just going to the next town over, taking my sister and fellas best man and just doing it, then telling everyone afterwards, but the wait list for an appointment to even talk about it was ridiculous, then he knocked me up again so it's on the back burner, that, and we've said we want our parents there because we nearly lost his mam a couple of months ago, she had a massive stroke and is still recovering. Think if we did "elope", it would be more of a booking Gretna and only telling the closest of family and having them there. As long as I don't have to invite my wider family I'll be happy 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well considering they got engaged on their 5 year anniversary, my money is on them getting married on one of their next anniversary’s or something completely stupid like “the day they got Bonnie so she can be part of our day in some way” 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Brogan said she's intelligent

Thats made my weekend

Shes bleeping dumber than I thought Brogan use your own advice and GOOGLE words before putting them out of your box
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they will get married on the date of their anniversary. They kept with the date for the engagement too.

Reactions: 9
Saw her that day she went shopping 🤭 was genuinely shocked at how much slimmer she looks in person! In her videos she looks massive 🙃
Haha I love it when “influencers” get spotted in the wild!! Brilliant 🙌😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.