Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silent85

VIP Member
I showed my husband her for the first time as it’s #100 and he said “what’s on her lip??” Dying! Happy jubilee bojo and bogbrush! Has she announced her plans yet? Sausage roll party?
I think that brogan the whole spouted from that thing on her lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bubbles85

VIP Member
in all fairness I made a comment yesterday about how I’d spend more than she did and you called me Gary even though I’m clearly not Gary so let’s not get annoyed at other people doing the same thing 😅
Also I was also just kidding 😂😂

Reactions: 1
this doesn’t make any sense to me haha why on earth would you have met all the family and friends of your husbands oldest friend? why would you have met their aunt and uncles or cousins or work colleagues etc? Only time that would happen surely is at a weddding? Not defending Brogan here but I can certainly see why she would have met new people at the wedding.
There might be a few people you’ve never met but the majority of people you will have known well for years.

Kate500

There’s definitely a gif to be had if anyone can make one from the new DID vlog opening!

gossgal

VIP Member
I watch all things shannon and shes the same age as Brogan the difference is unreal esp with handbags she got a few for her buurrffdday they are a bit tacky but they are bright and colourful I guess that's Shannons personaility she still buys vivan westwood bags,, she did a video about how much you tube pays her and wasn't afraid to admit how much she gets from views I was shocked and she treated herself with the money and spoiled her mum cause they arn't well off I keep watching theyre relationship its night and day compared to Brogan & MeJulie, shes still at home and they both do the housework chores etc share the bills and Shannon works full time its ubelieveable without her being snobby she reminds me of what Brogan was like in 2015 without the snobby and smug part she wears dresses to her age (floral) and work wear.

DYING @ brogan in the wild photos ! I honestly think she would have lost some weight at Disney ( no three course meals with large lays in the room after plus way more active than usual stoning around the gift shops). I think she looks OK in the chat with me compared to usual and also at the wedding. The dress is not offensive but with all that cash I would expect something way nicer and a bold colour rather than the wishes washy pastels which print I can’t really tell what it is.

Mintytea

I actually only discovered Brogan through the Charlotte Ruff Disney vlogs!

Ended up here when the Becca Rose drama started, think I found the link to the thread on Twitter when trying to see what ‘personal private’ information was posted about her, turns out it was just a photo of her breaking lockdown rules🤦🏻‍♀️

(Also not to be ‘that’ poster, but this thread title isn’t the one that got the most likes - the one shown in Venoms edit was. Do we still go by the rule that highest likes gets thread title?)
Can you link the becca rose drama please

focusdochas

VIP Member
I have a friend who eloped, we all knew about it before hand but it was just herself and her new husband in Vegas. Two witnesses from the hotel lobby.