Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to stop watching after approx 5mins. She's putting the cost of every item (so far) in the corner of the screen. She'd say it's to give people an idea of costs but we all know she's just being a smug beeatch. She's really insufferable. Also referred to Tinkerbell as "tink" - not sure that's very PC Bogie (or that I should repeat it 😬) 🤔😮

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Had to stop watching after approx 5mins. She's putting the cost of every item (so far) in the corner of the screen. She'd say it's to give people an idea of costs but we all know she's just being a smug beeatch. She's really insufferable. Also referred to Tinkerbell as "tink" - not sure that's very PC Bogie (or that I should repeat it 😬) 🤔😮
Surprise surprise she's picked a Tinkerbell item... she was a vile little witch too!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay guys, I did it so no-one else had to.

On this trip she spent $647.78 on items she remembered to include the price of.

However she also then bought 7/8 pins she didn’t tell us the price of, Sunkist, Fanta, Disney sugar cookies, Disney rice krispie treats, 2 huge bags of M&Ms, Goldfish, scrunchies, suncream, spray on daily hair treatment, mini dry shampoo, coconut curling cream, large candle, planner, sticker book, and a water bottle.

That amount also didn’t include anything bought in the UK prior to the trip related to the 50th (that she had to have instantly).

She then also bought a Kate Spade cardholder (£31.20) and matching bag (£135.20) the day after she got home.

Also have to remember she was gifted $$$ of merchandise from Disney on the trip, including pins, a magic band, plushies etc.

Absolutely excessive, I don’t know what to say.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I watched the haul during my lunch and holy duck she really spent over $1134 + the tax while she was in Florida (give or take about $50 because there were some pins I estimated on)

Here’s the whole list including my typos from typing fast 😂 and this is not including the ~$200 worth of gifted items
8C01F321-6EBD-41E2-8602-FF233062B7DE.jpeg

D250FE25-DF09-4AB4-9D26-7F35025D0625.jpeg

I thought I went overboard sometimes but oh my god I’m nothing compared to her. She bought 15 pins!? FIFTEEN!!

Edit to add: This does include some of the things she bought in the UK upon arriving home in the UK like the Kate Spade stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Cant be arsed to watch this, so thanks to the people with stronger stomachs. How much did she spend on other people? Or was that whole haul for herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s disgusting she doesn’t even seem that bothered how much she’s spending
Okay guys, I did it so no-one else had to.

On this trip she spent $647.78 on items she remembered to include the price of.

However she also then bought 7/8 pins she didn’t tell us the price of, Sunkist, Fanta, Disney sugar cookies, Disney rice krispie treats, 2 huge bags of M&Ms, Goldfish, scrunchies, suncream, spray on daily hair treatment, mini dry shampoo, coconut curling cream, large candle, planner, sticker book, and a water bottle.

That amount also didn’t include anything bought in the UK prior to the trip related to the 50th (that she had to have instantly).

She then also bought a Kate Spade cardholder (£31.20) and matching bag (£135.20) the day after she got home.

Also have to remember she was gifted $$$ of merchandise from Disney on the trip, including pins, a magic band, plushies etc.

Absolutely excessive, I don’t know what to say.

Reactions: 12
Cant be arsed to watch this, so thanks to the people with stronger stomachs. How much did she spend on other people? Or was that whole haul for herself?
She bought Benji the Sunkist and Fanta drinks, a couple sugar cookies, and bath bombs (which she said she would take one of for herself). Oh and a replacement dog bowl for Bonnie after they broke the original one they had bought.

I think everything else was for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Everything was for her except the sugar cookies, Fanta, Sunkist, bath bombs and a candle that were for Benji

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s disgusting she doesn’t even seem that bothered how much she’s spending
She tried to justify it by saying she hadn’t been in four years. Like no, that doesn’t mean you should overspend on useless tat. She doesn’t have an ounce of self control.

Reactions: 32
I’m not in a relationship but is it customary that you can’t do anything without the others permission or you can’t enjoy a trip without them and have to cancel a show or whatever until you are both there?
Definitely not, me and my fella have discussions before biggish money decisions or things that might impact on childcare or plans we might have as a couple, like he's going away this weekend with his mates, but is missing his annual trip to Blackpool in the summer because our baby is due the week before and he wanted to make sure we could afford it before saying yes. But he doesn't have to go "pretty please can I go and play with my friends", I couldn't give a hoot, as long as our bills get paid, and the things the bairn needs are covered. I know a couple of our friends are very different though, he has to ask permission, and many a time his Mrs will tag along, but there are trust issues there. I couldn't be arsed 😂 don't trust someone? don't be with them. not allowed to do things without them? Take a long think about whether that's the life you want to live for the rest of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the dance team I coach have just won a bid to compete next year in America at WDW. None of them have ever been to a competition in the US before and we’ve been working towards this moment since 2019. I have some incredibly talented kids who are now saying they can’t try out for the travel team because their parents can’t afford the trip, and here’s Broges just casually dropping almost the whole amount we need for flights and accommodation just on merch. I haven’t even considered how much money I’ll need for spending money yet because I’m so focused on actually being able to afford the travel and villa first! She’s obscene. People can’t afford to heat their homes ffs 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks weird in this one. The camera angle is wrong with her looking up and snarling.

Going on about treating herself. I can’t think of anything more of a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only gifts she mentions are things she bought Benji that she wants to use too … she’s got a clear spending problem !!!! What is wrong with her

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.