Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the vlog and really enjoying her trying to convince us and herself that she liked the cookie. She was practically grimacing while she was eating it 🤣🤣
That would be the raging toothache she had

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now I'm not someone who has problems with their hair as humidity and weather doesn't affect mine but how on earth does Brogan's hair look a state all the time when she's in Florida? These vlogs were a professional work product that would have been a agreed term of her attending the press trip. The entire trip she looked unpresentable, sweaty and honestly quite hideous and surely that's not the look she wants to give to future employers and brands?

I know that's mean but it has nothing to do with her size, plenty of larger ladies look presentable, put together and are able to function whilst in Disney I just don't understand how Brogan doesn't. 🤷‍♀️
Its not mean at all, look at the other "plus size" vloggers at disney clean, well put together & probably no disney ears Brogan is just pure and simple lazy end of story and it shows sometimes you can even smell how dirty she is by the screen.

Both Louise and Emma have something that Bog lacks and that’s humour! 😀
And dress style :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does brogan not have a blue tick on instagram? Every other youtuber i follow does 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me that fateful trip to California was when her travel vlogs crashed and burned and haven’t recovered. I was excited to see parks I’ve never visited by someone being paid to visit so surely there would be a lot of content. 🙄 I judged that wrong. Lol
Yes, that's how/when I found her. I had watched the 2018 vlogs, went to the 2019 California trip vlogs and watched as they stayed in their rum and watched Netflix. On vacation. In LA with so much to see and do and great places to dine or have drinks on a patio. That immediately rubbed me the wrong way. The lazy pair have only got worse since then!

Even so.. She shouldn’t be this tit after 10 years.
Exactly! I was watching a cruise vlogger last night who said her advice for anyone wanting to start YouTube or have a written blog is to work on yourself and your skills. There are so many courses LiarBrogan could be taking to improve her work but she strikes me as the type who won't take constructive criticism at all and won't acknowledge that she could be doing better. Whether it's the PT at the gym, Laura the infloooencer coach, or even people commenting on her YT and IG. Personally or professionally. She thinks she's perfect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Brogs is the type of know it all and people hate it i've seen challege shows on tv where people are like that and they all fall out with everyone whos the "know it all type"

Could explain why Brogs can't keep friendships - she thinks shes above everyone in reality she stinks. If she keeps her mouth shut in groups and nods along just maybe she will have one life long fwiend.

Reactions: 20
Just saw the Disney Parks UK had a challenge for those on the influencer trip of a scavenger hunt around fantasyland to complete a puzzle. Louise won and gets to spend the night in the castle.
Would have been hilarious to see Brogan try to complete it with her infinite disney knowledge! She would have been stumped at the first clue and had to google it!

Reactions: 24
Brogs is the type of know it all and people hate it i've seen challege shows on tv where people are like that and they all fall out with everyone whos the "know it all type"

Could explain why Brogs can't keep friendships - she thinks shes above everyone in reality she stinks. If she keeps her mouth shut in groups and nods along just maybe she will have one life long fwiend.
Yeah don’t they say something about how you have to be smart enough to know you don’t know everything? I heard someone talking about this the other day and they were lamenting the world is full of too many people who think they’re smart but in reality they’re not smart enough to know where they lack knowledge/skill. This is 🐝 to a T.

Reactions: 9
Just saw the Disney Parks UK had a challenge for those on the influencer trip of a scavenger hunt around fantasyland to complete a puzzle. Louise won and gets to spend the night in the castle.
Would have been hilarious to see Brogan try to complete it with her infinite disney knowledge! She would have been stumped at the first clue and had to google it!
Awww imagine how magical that'll be for Louise's daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did they win the night in the castle? The WDW page said there was going to be a livestream on Thursday to reveal the winner?

Reactions: 2
Just watching and she mentions making "friends" how? she didn't spend any time with them
Benji can't go to WDW because of his health but can go to DLP and eat, drink and ride the rides?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watching and she mentions making "friends" how? she didn't spend any time with them
Benji can't go to WDW because of his health but can go to DLP and eat, drink and ride the rides?
I’m assuming he can’t get insurance to go to U S with his real or not health issues?

Reactions: 11
I am panicking as my wages are wrong and I may have to delay paying rent and shes strolling around Disney like shes a millionaire

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am panicking as my wages are wrong and I may have to delay paying rent and shes strolling around Disney like shes a millionaire
I hope it works out ok for you.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was spending every penny she gets and sitting skint a lot of the time. She won’t have anything for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did they win the night in the castle? The WDW page said there was going to be a livestream on Thursday to reveal the winner?
Just took this from the post
"Our UK Creator magic-seekers had one hour to solve riddles and find puzzel pieces around Fantasyland as part of their on-going quest to spend the night in the Cinderella Castle Suite!
1f3f0.png
2728.png

Keep an eye out for more challenges this week and don’t forget to join us on Thursday 2 June at 6pm for our live stream to find out which of our magic-seekers will win the grand prize!
2728.png
"
Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.