Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone on here ever watched DisneyKittee. She has a mostly defunct channel now but she bought so many pins and so much Disney crap. Did loads of unboxings too. In 2020 she decided to put herself on a spending freeze (she and her husband were considering splitting up and were trying to sell their house) and start figuring out what to get rid of from her collections. Brogan needs a moment like that.

(For anyone curious last I heard they were still together and she was working on an advanced degree.)
Yes, I watched her channel and found it fascinating. The amount of tit she bought, unboxed and was gifted 🙈. I loved watching the unboxings and stuff but you could clearly tell she had zero self control.

Thing is, brogans "collection" is mainly tat! Other than her lounge fly bags and her ears, it's just cheap shite, there is nothing of value and screams very much like a kid who just wants and wants and wants all of the time and is more bothered about quantity than quality.

Reactions: 8
Another planner FFS!!! And more stickers. She really needs to get a life. I need to buy myself a diary as I’m trying to keep up with a 7year olds social life (the bday parties and clubs) but there’s no part of me that needs stickers that include “dentist” and “taxes” 😳. Maybe she needs to pay attention to the “declutter” ones

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand the pins and I find her incessant spending on them irritating, she doesn’t just limit herself to Disney pins either and yet none are displayed so what is the point? Thousands of pounds worth of pins in the junk shop spare room 😆 grow up and donate those teddies to some sick kids while you’re at it.

Reactions: 18
Hahaha just watching Danny Dallimore’s P&O cruise vlog and he throws proper shade at Brogan IMO!! From 26minutes 22 seconds for anyone who wants to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What's weird is, I've been rewatching some of her older vlogs and in her DLP 2016 'haul' she's a lot less manic, gets a Thumper plushie but states she not really a soft toy person. Reuses her Minnie ears from the previous trip in Cali (even though she buys another pair in DLP) and later states she's not into pin trading mostly because of the expense. Also buys a Disney bottle stop and an expensive raincoat because she likes 'subtle Disney' that's obviously tossed to the wayside considering her house looks like a child's shrine to the mecca that is Disney.

So even though she was still an insufferable know-it-all back in the day, compared to current Brogie she really has descended into the abyss. The old vids do remind me of why I used to like her (I think most of those original videos are deleted now) it really is a pit how as she has become more 'successful' with YT, she has become increasingly self-absorbed and ignorant to the world around her.

Reactions: 30
Primark special it looks like to me!!
What got me was her saying she'd use it as an "everyday bag" - Who would go about with that as their daily bag???
She's like a toddler who's been given her first big girl bag to wear all by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha just watching Danny Dallimore’s P&O cruise vlog and he throws proper shade at Brogan IMO!! From 26minutes 22 seconds for anyone who wants to watch.

Watched about 40 seconds of this for the shade and learnt more about the excursions in that time than all of Brogan’s vlogs combined!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She maybe sat on it.
I thought the exact same thing.

What's weird is, I've been rewatching some of her older vlogs and in her DLP 2016 'haul' she's a lot less manic, gets a Thumper plushie but states she not really a soft toy person. Reuses her Minnie ears from the previous trip in Cali (even though she buys another pair in DLP) and later states she's not into pin trading mostly because of the expense. Also buys a Disney bottle stop and an expensive raincoat because she likes 'subtle Disney' that's obviously tossed to the wayside considering her house looks like a child's shrine to the mecca that is Disney.

So even though she was still an insufferable know-it-all back in the day, compared to current Brogie she really has descended into the abyss. The old vids do remind me of why I used to like her (I think most of those original videos are deleted now) it really is a pit how as she has become more 'successful' with YT, she has become increasingly self-absorbed and ignorant to the world around her.
Yeah this is definitely a new personality thing for her, mostly since she met her #amazingfianceblesshimBendo. She never used to be a giant child about much of anything. I mean, she was definitely a spoilt early 20s young woman, but instead of progressing into a successful late 20s woman she’s regressed with him. But it seems we see this often with people who choose self-employed social media as their career. They lose touch with reality in some way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Basically having an orgasm taking the plastic off that VIP pin. She really needs to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I used to like her too. She has changed so drastically

Reactions: 9
I’ve never liked Brogan but I’ve followed her since she lived at her dads purely for the drama she used to bring onto herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did any of you see her on the Buckingham Palace flypast ? You can even see the queen listening out for her at the end !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Just watched about 1 minute of her showing off flog. Wtf is the posh voice? And the food was all free, that explains her eating her own body weight in food. Christ she really is a greedy gluttonous pig. I couldn't watch no more. Shame on Disney gifting her this trip 🤬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.