Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aggytha

VIP Member
wow she really over sold that cookie didn't she, almost as if she didn’t think it was worth the hour wait but didn’t want to admit it 🤣

ITS REARLLY GUUUHD LIKE ITS REARLY GUD.

IT IS VERY GUUUD.

WOWWW THAT WAS QUITE THE EXPERIYANCE

YEAH IT IS GUD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It is weird that a young couple with no kids and no jobs have chosen to go to Disneyland Paris on a bank holiday! I hope it’s absolutely heaving and they have a shit time 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Emmapism

VIP Member
I have to say if my boyfriend had as big of a health scare as Benji allegedly did, I wouldn't be packing my suitcase full of sugar filled Fanta and cookies. Fucking weapon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220601-152318.png

Oh for gods sake. She's like a bloody seagull, you feed her once and she feels entitled to everyone else's stuff!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Bubbles85

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that ugly crying. She was at Disney like 2 weeks ago. How can she be so emotional to be back?! She needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 47

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220604-023733.png

Yes, because what we really need in this current economy is to spend over £100 on a toddler's dream bag. Jesus wept I wouldn't even pay £10 for that bag it is so awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Venom

VIP Member
Just want to say thank you all so much for providing me with so many laughs and such a sense of community on here, whatever happens IRL I can always come on here and have a laugh with you lot. Borg wishes she had the friendships we all have ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
As soon as she said elope I was like

Dumb and dumber are sew atypical, so they're telling their family and the internet they are eloping 🤣 they don't even understand what it means! GOOGLE IT BROGO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

PrincessPeaxh

3E7B1DFE-E9E3-4345-B1A1-EC7A1CCFFC74.png
They’re definitely trying to rebrand and get Benji involved in the vlog/social media stuff… his bio is so cringeworthy it’s embarrassing!

• Sick
  • Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
What’s hilarious about that Disney ATD trip is that everyone got to bring their families/partners too! 😂 so for her and Benji to be excluded is just the icing on the cake.

Bet she was seething that she spent that week doing actual press/media things with a group of solo travellers she didn’t know and then a week or two later a whole group of influencers has been invited out along with their partners to do everything she did & more!

• Haha