Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
She can hardly complain after the years he’s spent in the back seat having to tolerate her recording herself mouthing the words to songs whilst stroking herself, so she can upload it to the internet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Becclo44

VIP Member
It must be really embarrassing when you’re wearing a kilt and people ask you about Scotland, where abouts in Scotland you’re from etc when really it turns out you’re not Scottish, but just a twat 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28

#aff

Chatty Member
So glad I’ve found this thread. The besties, the bracelets, the non hot Scottish husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Meg78

VIP Member
PLACE YOUR BETS FOR THE MORNING AFTER

I’m going with:
-hand over face gurning
-McDonald’s breakfast
-roast dinner
-Quinn’s plate is bigger than mummys
-gin in hand by 4pm

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HMC

VIP Member
Oh and whilst you’re reading here, please try and remember that this wedding isnt about you, it’s your brother and Amy’s day and no one wants to have you taking centre stage, pissed by 11am, with your bridal hairpiece 🙄
P.S…my Aldi shortbread is more Scottish that your manky hubbie. Get him new clothes for Xmas 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Wedding bingo…. Get your bets in.

mine so far are not Scot Scott will definitely be in a kilt. There will be a photo of him in said kilt with the word FIT across it. Georgie will do some swishy dress shit while adoring herself in the mirror.
A gushy two chapter post to her baby brother about how he’s grown up, she’s so happy for him and she’s sad she won’t be able to shag him anymore, but will keep his photo by her bed 4evaaaa 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why does he wear a kilt, it makes me cringe so much. It gives me, 'I'm a really boring person with no interesting qualities, but my great uncle's dog twice removed lived in Scotland for a week, therefore I am also scottish and therefore shall wear a kilt and brag to anyone with a pair of ears that I'm scottish and i'm a direct descendent of William Wallace, but I buy my family tartan in M&S' vibes ... 🙄
I have Dutch descendants; maybe I should carry tulips with me wherever I go, and wear clogs....

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HMC

VIP Member
It looks like one of those drawings you get in a photo booth in Blackpool. I just knew she’s get one of these done, as she had one herself….boooring! I bet she has a photo of her brother in her phone screensaver

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Calabria

VIP Member
Fuck me running.
Pizzup has performances by Kele Le Roc, and then *drumroll please*

Lisa Mafia and the So Solid Crew 🤣

no wonder BM was wanting to dress like it’s 2001!

• Haha
Reactions: 22