Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her mums dress online. I originally thought it was phase eight but found it on Compton house of fashion, and it's a brand called Condici and the prices for that range apparently range between £693 and £1015 per outfit 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The dress could be quite nice with the right styling but what a hefty price tag!

Reactions: 4
Why does she always go for such a horrid length? She's just about average height and think a knee length dress would do her a few favours.

Reactions: 2
She's just about average height.
Excuse you, they are all GIANTS! 🤣

The dress is a ridiculous price (not taking into account it is vile, too old for her, too tight and needs a longer lining), plus the expedite postage she will have paid (or mummy paid). She moans about money all the time but happy to drop that for a dress she will wear once and sell for about £50/100. Why not go to John Lewis or somewhere any buy something for half that price in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she always go for such a horrid length? She's just about average height and think a knee length dress would do her a few favours.
Isn’t she 5ft 9….
I can’t believe she paid so much for that dress 😱

Reactions: 3
So now she doesn’t have to find a dress… whatever will she find to whinge about next? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but this is … not good. If I received that it would go straight in a drawer never to be seen again. Also I bet she got this gifted the cheap skate
oof the new sister in law has a keen eye for interior design so can’t see that going down well, A3 too so not exactly easy to stash away 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like one of those drawings you get in a photo booth in Blackpool. I just knew she’s get one of these done, as she had one herself….boooring! I bet she has a photo of her brother in her phone screensaver

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the SIL has asked for her account not to be tagged on BM account due to ‘trolling’ on tattle, GOMI, etc. She’s not been tagged in a long time. I think that’s fair though. BM has a large following. I wouldn’t want to be paraded over a big account. SIL must definitely read here.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this is … not good. If I received that it would go straight in a drawer never to be seen again. Also I bet she got this gifted the cheap skate
Hahah i couldn't figure out who it was, thought was a crap drawing of Ryan Reynolds at first haha. Imagine getting that for your brothers wedding present

I think the SIL has asked for her account not to be tagged on BM account due to ‘trolling’ on tattle, GOMI, etc. She’s not been tagged in a long time. I think that’s fair though. BM has a large following. I wouldn’t want to be paraded over a big account. SIL must definitely read here.
Haha I bet she does, imagine if she writes on here too that would be so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahah i couldn't figure out who it was, thought was a crap drawing of Ryan Reynolds at first haha. Imagine getting that for your brothers wedding present

Haha I bet she does, imagine if she writes on here too that would be so funny
I wish 😂

Reactions: 2
George's new SIL has uploaded a photo of the cutest baby saying the baby was getting ready for a wedding Saturday 😲😲😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.