Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
This was the can in the background. Not sure what it might be, I don’t really drink so not sure if it’s a tin cocktail or a soft drink tbh. There was a Coke can and a mug on the table too. It looks like cran is the first word so could be a cranberry juice? It was mid afternoon, Quinn was down for a nap and Scott had taken sienna for a swim, so while it wouldn’t be appropriate to drink I wouldn’t put it past her as we all know how hard and stressful her life is.
1B03AA7F-6B65-4C75-8996-3BFC3359093B.jpeg
87B1D60A-1D81-4925-903F-57BDD44194B2.jpeg

Cthomas491993

does she ever not complain?!
I just want to tell her to shut up!!

My heart absolutely breaks for S she constantly says my house it’s her house too!

kids make mess you teach them but clearly she can’t be bothered.

My 1yr old puts his toys away in his toy box and puts rubbish in the bin. It’s how you teach them
I wish my nearly 1 year old would put stuff in the bin, he’s absolutely ferral! House is always a bomb site when he’s at home 😂 but hey he’s having fun

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Why wouldn't she call her mum or dad?? Ffs such a drama queen!! And wasn't she at swimming when she had the wine???

She said sienna in the big pool quinn happy as Larry mum.... wine!
Her mum and dad live a good hour or more away from them.

Frenchie

VIP Member
I own a bulldog, (most) bulldogs HATE walking in general, however I force mine out for 15 minutes twice a day.

She is just a lazy cow who can't be arsed with him!
Yes I’m familiar and I get they are but surely he needs a poo! Bet the gardens full of it!!
poor Gus!! I do see Scott with him to be fair!