Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing there’s a rehearsal dinner tonight - will she be able to resist getting hammered before the big day tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you need drinks before the rehearsal? But I guess when every opportunity calls and you need that buzz. Personally, I would avoid drinking incase it made me bloat and I was trying to squeeze myself into a tight dress 😂

Reactions: 8
Really don’t want to think about scotty not so hotty’s balls swinging free in a kilt thanks.
imagine being so desperate for the wine you’re mad about non existent traffic. Can’t believe they crashed the bro’s meal! Wonder who’s got the kids as surely they’ve got them tonight and tomorrow?
63668EA6-CA5B-490C-BAE0-B1942219C0C4.jpeg
8813C3F5-24C1-4F52-9A80-524963D29C04.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve been wondering about the kids too.

I have to say though, I think it’s fairly normal for the groom to have a meal with family and close friends the night before, I bet the bride is doing the same. It’s been the done thing at all the weddings I’ve been to / family weddings anyway.

Still wish I could be a fly on the wall though 🤣

Reactions: 3
I guess I just didn’t expect them to be included in the meal as they aren’t part of the wedding (as in groomsmen or bridesmaid) but being family means they should be there. And I don’t understand why she needed to drink in the car on the way there. I’ve only ever known the drinks or meal to be a quiet one.

Reactions: 5
I guess I just didn’t expect them to be included in the meal as they aren’t part of the wedding (as in groomsmen or bridesmaid) but being family means they should be there. And I don’t understand why she needed to drink in the car on the way there. I’ve only ever known the drinks or meal to be a quiet one.
She needs to drink so she doesn’t get the shakes from withdrawal. I think she’s likely just constantly topped up to a certain point

Reactions: 6
We had a family meal the night before my brothers wedding tbf, the bride was at the hotel with the bridesmaids so our family and the 2 best men all went out for dinner lol
Yea we did the same for my brothers wedding the night before. Night before mine was both sides close family.
I think ots strange though as her kids don't seem to be there and someone mentioned they aren't going to the wedding which I find so bizarre, so she's leaving them for an extra night that isn't essential

Wedding bingo…. Get your bets in.

mine so far are not Scot Scott will definitely be in a kilt. There will be a photo of him in said kilt with the word FIT across it. Georgie will do some swishy dress tit while adoring herself in the mirror.
A gushy two chapter post to her baby brother about how he’s grown up, she’s so happy for him and she’s sad she won’t be able to shag him anymore, but will keep his photo by her bed 4evaaaa 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
he’s never very nice to her. I don’t know why she puts up with it.
Often people who are uber confident and full of themselves don’t seem to see it if someone is being horrible to them because I think they can’t possibly imagine that anyone would ever dislike them.

I once worked with a woman who was a bit like BM and some of our male staff didn’t like her and would make it quite clear to her, but she would just laugh and thought they were joking as she was convinced the whole world thought she was amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to stick up for him cos I dislike both of them lol but He might just be fed up with her filming everything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I feel like she is trying to troll us putting the fit pic of Scottish up, only person that is trolling is her poor husband who is clearly sick of her Instagram life

• Haha
She said in a live the other day that the mother In law was coming over from Portugal so she was having the kids for them .... they hadn't told the kids but apparently they adore her.... ( I thought Quinn had only met her once sorry twice.... lying twit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wedding bingo…. Get your bets in.

mine so far are not Scot Scott will definitely be in a kilt. There will be a photo of him in said kilt with the word FIT across it. Georgie will do some swishy dress tit while adoring herself in the mirror.
A gushy two chapter post to her baby brother about how he’s grown up, she’s so happy for him and she’s sad she won’t be able to shag him anymore, but will keep his photo by her bed 4evaaaa 🙄😑
Definitely a picture of couple before anyone else puts one on.
Pictures mainly of her and brother not him and wife
Gushy pic of parents
Loads of eye duck stories

Didn't she post a selfie ust before her wedding. My wedding day I didn't even unplug my phone and didn't take to brothers either thinking about it, too busy enjoying myself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.