Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo don’t put the phone away I want to see the car crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aimee's instagram is public, just had a quick nose, she genuinely looks really lovely, the total opposite of BM

Reactions: 5
PLACE YOUR BETS FOR THE MORNING AFTER

I’m going with:
-hand over face gurning
-McDonald’s breakfast
-roast dinner
-Quinn’s plate is bigger than mummys
-gin in hand by 4pm

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I’m going with:
-hand over face gurning
-McDonald’s breakfast
-roast dinner
-gin in hand by 4pm
All this but also can in the car on the drive home

Reactions: 9

I’m going with:
-hand over face gurning
-McDonald’s breakfast
-roast dinner
-gin in hand by 4pm
An afternoon bath (with no bubbles) having a gin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Compare Aimee’s hen - making flower crowns, drinking fizz and probably a dinner out to Georgie’s…
Dressed up as Big Fat Gypsy Wedding marauding round a city centre!
I know which I’d prefer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at her sister in law to be’s Instagram she looks as though she’s from quite a posh, upmarket background

Reactions: 7
Don't come for me, but, growing up if you had a double barrelled surname, you were common. The Davies part of their surname is a "common" surname too

Reactions: 3
Georgie losing her jacket probably stole the show last night! Poor hen Aimee(head)

Reactions: 5
She would never think that someone may have totally innocently picked up her jacket, then, this morning, noticed it wasn't theirs and felt terrible. Oh no, they would have had to purposely taken it just to spite poor old Georgina.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who was it who called about the can in the car? She’s trolling us for sure haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she have her bracelet in her jacket pocket?! She likes to wear them all!
I bet it was not Scottish Scott that nicked it.. her pandora got caught in his pubes whilst wanking him off one too many times..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.