Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from portion control, this is the most normal and not salt laden meal I’ve seen her ever hand Quinny
28066FC1-213D-48BB-BAF4-9A32FA8B2B8F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
True, but it’s also not the most appetizing - Brussels sprouts and boiled eggs together for lunch?! 🤮
I mean it’s strange don’t get me wrong but I’d take that over the usual salty tit!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she doesn’t give him a sandwich or some toast at lunchtime. Why the need for all that shizzle?

Reactions: 9
I used to make nice finger food etc for one of my kids... she now won't touch a sandwich. Which makes school packed lunch a challenge. GIVE HIM A SARNIE!

Reactions: 5
Hello. Hi. Actual real Scottish person here born and bred. Finally… after the last 3 days I’ve read all the threads on BM and fck me. I was culled around the same time as everyone else. I used to actually enjoy her then she culled everyone and that’s when I knew she’s a cow!

so upon reading all the threads am appalled to read she’s now basically a functioning alky. I’m a mum of 1 and I’ve only drank in the company off my child once. I hated it but knew there was sober adults around but knowing I was a wreck (my 30th) I was no use to anyone I feel guilty if I have my beloved small bottle of WKD per week knowing my kids sleeping. Jeeez. I won’t comment on her parenting as I am not maternal myself either and I hate myself for it everyday and have Thee worst mum guilt for it when there’s women out there desperate to be a mum and there’s people like my self blessed and not maternal. It’s hard but he’ll never be at danger that’s all I’m certain off and he is loved.

anyway back to BM, can anyone remember what her initials PD stood for cos I always remember thinking of her as Georgina Puddle-Duck🤪. I cant believe nonscottishscott still wears the same fckn clothes but then that will be BM bleeding him dry on her drinking habits and the likes.. can’t believe L is now 18 & driving wtf. I remember him When he was like 2 seconds old (jks) and any love these threads & thanks for keeping them going and keeping the culled in loop. My bleak dark days recently have been somewhat better thanks to these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello. Hi. Actual real Scottish person here born and bred. Finally… after the last 3 days I’ve read all the threads on BM and fck me. I was culled around the same time as everyone else. I used to actually enjoy her then she culled everyone and that’s when I knew she’s a cow!

so upon reading all the threads am appalled to read she’s now basically a functioning alky. I’m a mum of 1 and I’ve only drank in the company off my child once. I hated it but knew there was sober adults around but knowing I was a wreck (my 30th) I was no use to anyone I feel guilty if I have my beloved small bottle of WKD per week knowing my kids sleeping. Jeeez. I won’t comment on her parenting as I am not maternal myself either and I hate myself for it everyday and have Thee worst mum guilt for it when there’s women out there desperate to be a mum and there’s people like my self blessed and not maternal. It’s hard but he’ll never be at danger that’s all I’m certain off and he is loved.

anyway back to BM, can anyone remember what her initials PD stood for cos I always remember thinking of her as Georgina Puddle-Duck🤪. I cant believe nonscottishscott still wears the same fckn clothes but then that will be BM bleeding him dry on her drinking habits and the likes.. can’t believe L is now 18 & driving wtf. I remember him When he was like 2 seconds old (jks) and any love these threads & thanks for keeping them going and keeping the culled in loop. My bleak dark days recently have been somewhat better thanks to these threads.
Don’t be too hard on yourself not everyone is maternal but I’m sure you love your child and do your best by them and that’s what matters 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Haha puddle duck... that's hilarious. Think was Pritchard Davies or something like that.
Yeshusband in 10 year old pink shorts still.

Reactions: 4

Ehh what even is being maternal? I don’t exactly enjoy having a toddler watch me pee, or kick me in the face, repeatedly, or watch me slave over an elaborate meal then hold eye contact whilst flinging every last morsel over the edge of the highchair......

Those who long to be parents often have rose tinted glasses about the best parts, the happy memories from their own childhood and the big moments they wish to experience, I can’t say I’ve ever heard another woman long for a nappy blowout or that sheer hellscape in the newborn stage where you start to hallucinate from sleep deprivation..... and I was one of those women faced with infertility so can speak from experience here!

Don’t worry yourself too much if you’re not enjoying this parenting lark, each stage is hard work; it’s a full time job with no pay and no gratitude, we’d have to have something wrong with us to enjoy it all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.