Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S is a product of her bad parenting so Q is in favour for now as he’s not very mobile and will sit and eat all the food she gives him. Although, not long ago she was moaning she’s always cleaning up after him so he’s on the way to her bad books.

Reactions: 7
You have to teach her to flush the toilet! Put a chart with pics on the wall that you flush and then wash your hands! Surely she copies mum and dad anyway? Or did when she was younger....then you teach her to put stuff in the bin.
My 2 yr old can put stuff in the bin! Coz I taught her that. Come on BM, I thought you were bossing it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sienna sitting eating muscles, then asking for one of Quinns fish fingers that weren't actually fish fingers. Why can't she give her some potato smileys, beans and fish fingers, fgs, like normal parents (😅) poor kid
I still do this every Friday and even my 15yr old loves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It occurred to me earlier - when is Quinn going to get his uniform?

you know, flip flops, faded red shorts and a navy t-shirt to match Daddy…!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It occurred to me earlier - when is Quinn going to get his uniform?

you know, flip flops, faded red shorts and a navy t-shirt to match Daddy…!
correct If I’m wrong he had flip flops not that long ago!

Reactions: 5
Hands up if you think old Georgie has had some alcohol today✋🏻✋🏻🤚🏻

Reactions: 14
Hands up if you think Scotty will wear a kilt to the wedding ✋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hands up if the day before AND day after the wedding, Scottie-non-Scottie will wear a navy shirt, pink shorts and flip flops 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
culled member here; when is the wedding? I need to know so I can make myself unavailable for the evening, packet of biscuits, cup of tea and my phone / iPad in hand cos this is honestly got me excited for what’s in store… 😂

Reactions: 6
You have to teach her to flush the toilet! Put a chart with pics on the wall that you flush and then wash your hands! Surely she copies mum and dad anyway? Or did when she was younger....then you teach her to put stuff in the bin.
lurker here! Never commented on this thread before. But the story you’re referring to made me so sad. Poor S!

me and my sister used to be so obsessed with BM back when she wasn’t (as much of) a total bint. I always thought she had her life in order and really looked up to her. No idea why we weren’t culled though cos I’ve never interacted with her in my puff 😂

BM… S is just a little girl, you have to teach her not to be messy. She’s FIVE ffs 🤦‍♀️ Stop humiliating your daughter online. Absolutely vile behaviour

Reactions: 5
I wonder if because E and L were so well behaved, thanks to their mum, BM just assumed S would be with no real input from her. Bet she’ll be a awful teenager 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Shoving that mussel in Quinn’s mouth, poor kid!

And poor Sienna she’s only 5 😞 have a heart Georgie 😭

Reactions: 7
Not being funny but if I lived with BM I’d constantly leave an unflushed gift too
1633686475187.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t he in nursery now though so she has all the time in the world for herself .. sorry forgot about her social media work 👀

Reactions: 3
She is always out shopping and always has time for herself. Buying yet more unnecessary purchases!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.