Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she moans about having no money as she's all for keeping up appearances and I've always assumed wants people to think she's loaded

Reactions: 8
Also if she went to MAC, that means she went to West Quay which has you know just a FEW shops where she could have tried on dresses. Including a John Lewis where the Mac counter is!

Reactions: 12
Also if she went to MAC, that means she went to West Quay which has you know just a FEW shops where she could have tried on dresses. Including a John Lewis where the Mac counter is!
Ah yes but however will she keep up with the absolute DRAMA of the dress saga if she just uses her common sense!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now Jean drama 🙄

Why didn’t she buy some new jeans yesterday if she wanted to wear black jeans - she clearly posted so she can say she’s in a 12 jean

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh Pizzup is lining up to be as cringe as the squad night out was.

glad she appears to have decided NOT to go as a disco ball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh Pizzup is lining up to be as cringe as the squad night out was.

glad she appears to have decided NOT to go as a disco ball.
Who else is in the 💩 show aka Pizz Up
I need to follow them all 😂

oh & try silver top/earrings & bag … so 90’s !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her style is just so dated. Those boots belong in the 2000s as does the snake print belt 🤮

She easily spent at least £200 yesterday. Mac alone was £113 + the white company, clothes and all the brushes and beauty bits in primark. Add on this ridiculous wedding dress that she’s admitted is hideously expensive and this pizz up. She must be making a fair amount from her marketing page.

Reactions: 9
Oh god, she’s going to be doing videos of her looking at herself, singing into the camera while dancing at this night out isn’t she 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just love the thought of BM going out with the likes of Being Robbo and Just Jordan (Just Chav), it makes me laugh every time I think about it 😃☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me running.
Pizzup has performances by Kele Le Roc, and then *drumroll please*

Lisa Mafia and the So Solid Crew 🤣

no wonder BM was wanting to dress like it’s 2001!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m trying to ignore the fact that Tori from Fox and Moon is even being seen with this lot because I actually really like her and she seems like she has a genuine hard work ethic and actually comes from quite a well off family but isn’t flashy.
Being Robbo … for duck sake! She’s even greasier than the fringe with her chicken shop other half. Are they still together? I unfollowed her ages ago. Literally a stick of rock with the word chav just running through her core!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel for tori having to share a room - imaging the breakdown over her outfit choices already

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure who called the eye bleeping, but it has begun……

(Also actually like her outfit for once, dare I say she actually looks normal!?!?)

D34CC093-7DB2-4C01-8C5F-AE354A9DDA77.png
3B95DD66-32DB-4183-B9F7-9BF23FB310D7.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.