Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a picture from one year ago of Quinn just as he was born and said heā€™s 1 tomorrow? I donā€™t get it

Reactions: 2
Oh god, please donā€™t let her moan about how her maternity was ā€œruinedā€ because she couldnā€™t drag Q out to coffee shops and pub lunches šŸ˜“

Reactions: 7
I was home 4 hours after giving birth. Not sure about 90 mins. But she does like to exaggerate šŸ˜…

90 mins just seems extremeā€¦ barely time to get out of the water, showered, dressed, feed baby and eat toast! I donā€™t doubt it was quick but šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§

Anyone actually think that georgie and Scott decided it wasn't a kid friendly wedding meaning they couldn't get blotto and drink Into the abyss??

Also saying she was headed home 90 mins after he was bornā€¦ is that true?!

Sorry ladies this can be true I had my daughter at 7.17pm and was allowed home at 8.30pm .... just after shift changeover xx provided no complications you can go

Reactions: 3
Anyone actually think that georgie and Scott decided it wasn't a kid friendly wedding meaning they couldn't get blotto and drink Into the abyss??
100%. Her parents would have been looking after grandad and getting him round, therefore nobody to watch the children while her and Scott get drunk. The fact she was annoyed she forgot her car drinks speaks absolute volumes.

Reactions: 4
Oh good lord why this time, a tap looked at her funny or something?
No explanation but it was after sheā€™d shown Q in his I turn 1 pyjamas and his pile of presents so must be because itā€™s his birthday tomorrow šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.