Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Imagine if she has covid and has to miss the wedding after all the dress fiasco. She would combust

• Haha
Reactions: 22

HMC

VIP Member
Hands up if the day before AND day after the wedding, Scottie-non-Scottie will wear a navy shirt, pink shorts and flip flops 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Midgetgem

Anyone know why today has been so shit?
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Because according to her buziness account
As far as Mondays go, this one was pretty fabulous.

Which is it Georgeee🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I am telling you - she has absolutely 110% tried to probably have sex with all of these “lads” at some point in the past. I will not be told otherwise.
9FDAAC7B-3119-4F32-A563-655090791286.png

6CCB3906-8DFA-4CA4-A555-CCCAF59745B5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Meg78

VIP Member
Hello. Hi. Actual real Scottish person here born and bred. Finally… after the last 3 days I’ve read all the threads on BM and fck me. I was culled around the same time as everyone else. I used to actually enjoy her then she culled everyone and that’s when I knew she’s a cow!

so upon reading all the threads am appalled to read she’s now basically a functioning alky. I’m a mum of 1 and I’ve only drank in the company off my child once. I hated it but knew there was sober adults around but knowing I was a wreck (my 30th) I was no use to anyone I feel guilty if I have my beloved small bottle of WKD per week knowing my kids sleeping. Jeeez. I won’t comment on her parenting as I am not maternal myself either and I hate myself for it everyday and have Thee worst mum guilt for it when there’s women out there desperate to be a mum and there’s people like my self blessed and not maternal. It’s hard but he’ll never be at danger that’s all I’m certain off and he is loved.

anyway back to BM, can anyone remember what her initials PD stood for cos I always remember thinking of her as Georgina Puddle-Duck🤪. I cant believe nonscottishscott still wears the same fckn clothes but then that will be BM bleeding him dry on her drinking habits and the likes.. can’t believe L is now 18 & driving wtf. I remember him When he was like 2 seconds old (jks) and any love these threads & thanks for keeping them going and keeping the culled in loop. My bleak dark days recently have been somewhat better thanks to these threads.
Ehh what even is being maternal? I don’t exactly enjoy having a toddler watch me pee, or kick me in the face, repeatedly, or watch me slave over an elaborate meal then hold eye contact whilst flinging every last morsel over the edge of the highchair......

Those who long to be parents often have rose tinted glasses about the best parts, the happy memories from their own childhood and the big moments they wish to experience, I can’t say I’ve ever heard another woman long for a nappy blowout or that sheer hellscape in the newborn stage where you start to hallucinate from sleep deprivation..... and I was one of those women faced with infertility so can speak from experience here!

Don’t worry yourself too much if you’re not enjoying this parenting lark, each stage is hard work; it’s a full time job with no pay and no gratitude, we’d have to have something wrong with us to enjoy it all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

HMC

VIP Member
Just why? Make it make sense because I just don't get it. If the rest of the family were wearing them or it was a Scottish wedding then maybe. Does he not own any trousers? I just couldn't imagine wearing that getup to a wedding when you aren't even SCOTTISH!!! Cringing with second hand embarrassment for them.
I’ve just worked out why he wears the kilt!!!!!!!! It’s so he can wear his dirty minging pink shorts underneath 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
This seriously hurts my mum heart she’s only 5 ffs!!
And comparing children nothing irritates me more!
“Quinn is tidier”

Quinn is only just starting to move around independently so OF COURSE he is tidier you fucking idiot.

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Just catching up, so have I got this right: she would rather drive to the airport, queue up through security, wait at a boarding gate, endure a flight, then queue through arrivals with two bored and frustrated children, hoping her lift at the other end is on time and waiting, instead of just driving herself? Surely that will all take just as long? And no bags? So with one carry on that is a very limited amount of toys, books, changes of clothes, food….. oh wait, the iPads will be parenting for her, silly me!

Will she dare have a cheeky vino in the air?

Becclo44

VIP Member
Anybody over the age of 16 who calls their mum and daddy mummy and daddy makes me cringe cringe cringe.

Meg78

VIP Member
I’m posting just so I can see my profile picture with a witches hat 😄

She’s dressed like a feckin QR code

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
The bride has shared some stories from guests but NOT her new sister in law 🤣 tell me that’s a coincidence or on purpose!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

InstaLurk

VIP Member
It must be really embarrassing when you’re wearing a kilt and people ask you about Scotland, where abouts in Scotland you’re from etc when really it turns out you’re not Scottish, but just a twat 😁
Which clan is your kilt Scotty?

‘Eastleigh tartan…’🤣

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
It occurred to me earlier - when is Quinn going to get his uniform?

you know, flip flops, faded red shorts and a navy t-shirt to match Daddy…!

• Haha