Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
The cynical side of me always thinks parties for one year olds are always just held to get presents….

Reactions: 18

HMC

VIP Member
A necklace made out of olives and capers and a fascinator made of the finest Scottish rocket 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Hello. Hi. Actual real Scottish person here born and bred. Finally… after the last 3 days I’ve read all the threads on BM and fck me. I was culled around the same time as everyone else. I used to actually enjoy her then she culled everyone and that’s when I knew she’s a cow!

so upon reading all the threads am appalled to read she’s now basically a functioning alky. I’m a mum of 1 and I’ve only drank in the company off my child once. I hated it but knew there was sober adults around but knowing I was a wreck (my 30th) I was no use to anyone I feel guilty if I have my beloved small bottle of WKD per week knowing my kids sleeping. Jeeez. I won’t comment on her parenting as I am not maternal myself either and I hate myself for it everyday and have Thee worst mum guilt for it when there’s women out there desperate to be a mum and there’s people like my self blessed and not maternal. It’s hard but he’ll never be at danger that’s all I’m certain off and he is loved.

anyway back to BM, can anyone remember what her initials PD stood for cos I always remember thinking of her as Georgina Puddle-Duck🤪. I cant believe nonscottishscott still wears the same fckn clothes but then that will be BM bleeding him dry on her drinking habits and the likes.. can’t believe L is now 18 & driving wtf. I remember him When he was like 2 seconds old (jks) and any love these threads & thanks for keeping them going and keeping the culled in loop. My bleak dark days recently have been somewhat better thanks to these threads.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I still don’t understand how he is Scottish?! Was he even born there?
The parents aren’t Scottish either are they? I have no idea! It’s like when Americans tell you they’re Scottish or Irish as their mother’s uncles dog’s nan’s cousin’s brother in law came over in the potato famine or knew William Wallace.

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
If I was in a situation where no matter how much I tried I couldn’t find a dress for a wedding, I’d buy a plain pencil dress in a neutral colour and then dress it up with lovely accessories, a hat and shoes. That would be too drama free for her though!
she could just wear her black off the shoulder dress with the frill on it that was always her fallback for Princess black tie bashes. Just get some new accessories and jobs done.

She is not the star of the show on that day however much she wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Calabria

VIP Member
Honestly they were worse than 18 year old discovering booze. So cringe.

I wouldn't be able to do 2 nights in 3 days. Not a hen do and a night out beforehand. I'll be good for nothing.
Georgie’s liver probably suffers more when she ISN’T drinking.

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
There always seems to be a drama when Scottie non Scottie is away. Either the kids playing up or her in tears🙄 Is he seeing clients in Scotland or trying to pick up the accent ready for kilt man to attend the wedding 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
It will be like that episode of the Friends where the guy thinks Monica is Ross’s Mother at the wedding in London. She’s going to look more like the Mother of the Bride/Groom than her own Mum will.
I’m here for the car crash and can’t wait!!

• Haha

ItsCalledGoogleHun

I really do think she's a functioning alcoholic. Nobody will ever pick her up on it because they're all the same. They all (her mum, dad etc) thrive on their own perception that they're "posh" and really work to live up to that. Part of that is one being absolutely sozzled most days and nights of the week. Hilaaaarious.

If she were poorer, someone would have said something to her.

Paige7

VIP Member
I hate to stick up for him cos I dislike both of them lol but He might just be fed up with her filming everything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15