Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Scottish looks absolutely Fed up with her tit 🤣 could he be any more uninterested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Non Scottish scotty is 110% dipping his dick elsewhere!! He’s a sour faced get bud when your at a wedding you at least make a bit of an effort and crack half a smile.
He looks forced to be there you can just tell he’d much rather be in between the legs off someone else. He did it too L&E mum to get Porgie. He’s deffo doing it again… rightly so 👏🏻 no doubt seen BM for what she is and did the dirty asap

Reactions: 6
He genuinely thinks he is the coolest person in the room. Mean brooding and god damn sexy. In reality everyone’s laughing at the man in the kilt with the wannabe milf!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's gone on about this wedding for months so why is she not enjoying every moment instead of posting god knows how many stories!
She’s desperate to show off about her darling brother’s smart London wedding at Marylebone Town Hall followed by Berry Bros & Rudd. Very smart wedding compared to her twerking to Ed Sheeran in front of her embarrassed bridesmaids.

Speaking of, she never mentions that Emma anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for the gushing review of the wedding. Me me…Scottie kilt fit….me…my day….perfection…booze booze BOOZE….MY baby brother…me me…..Mummy Daddy…me…swooshy dress…. Back to my rainbow babies and bracelets ….oh bride was alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know whether to laugh or be sick at this image! 🤣🤢

I can’t wait for the gushing review of the wedding. Me me…Scottie kilt fit….me…my day….perfection…booze booze BOOZE….MY baby brother…me me…..Mummy Daddy…me…swooshy dress…. Back to my rainbow babies and bracelets ….oh bride was alright.
Tomorrow will be a car journey with her hand over her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does he wear a kilt, it makes me cringe so much. It gives me, 'I'm a really boring person with no interesting qualities, but my great uncle's dog twice removed lived in Scotland for a week, therefore I am also scottish and therefore shall wear a kilt and brag to anyone with a pair of ears that I'm scottish and i'm a direct descendent of William Wallace, but I buy my family tartan in M&S' vibes ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he wear a kilt, it makes me cringe so much. It gives me, 'I'm a really boring person with no interesting qualities, but my great uncle's dog twice removed lived in Scotland for a week, therefore I am also scottish and therefore shall wear a kilt and brag to anyone with a pair of ears that I'm scottish and i'm a direct descendent of William Wallace, but I buy my family tartan in M&S' vibes ... 🙄
I have Dutch descendants; maybe I should carry tulips with me wherever I go, and wear clogs....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just clocked she wearing gold shoes as the model in the earlier pic was... but hers looked nice and not like they from shoezone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the drama about the dress and she chooses THAT dress 😩🥴

What was with the head pieces she posted too??

She isn’t wearing them
She did a post the other day showing them all (it was too boring for here 🤣) saying the bridal shop had sent her several pieces to try, she’d pick the “one” and pay for it and post the others back. However none of them went with her dress so she was returning them all.

Personally I think the dress is quite gaudy. It’s very out there, and seems better suited for an older lady. I’m not sure it’s wedding appropriate either but I guess people wear all sorts don’t they. I’m 33 and went to a wedding a few years back where a young girl wore biker boots and a mini skirt 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Non Scottish has horrendous teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe another reason he has that blank, gormless face in most pics. They are a repugnant pair.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.