Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope one day to find someone who loves me as much as Georgie loves Georgie 🥰

Just where does she get her confidence from to be eye bleeping herself as much as she does? Even at the gym she’s practically salivating when looking at herself. Strange as she’s not exactly a looker... 🐸

Is it not the wedding of the year today?
Yeah you’re right, I think it is. Kinda sad we haven’t been treated to any mirror swishing or gormless selfies yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mopping up a mess on her cream carpet while wearing shoes inside 🤮 and giving quinn a pillow to sleep with 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 5
PLEASE share EVERYTHING to those culled today if it’s possible, I cannot wait for a laugh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure the wedding is in 2 weeks as they were saying at the hen 3 weeks to go. Will share for the culled. All we’ve seen is the gym workout, a bowl of squid (will save you the 🤢 of that 😂) and her getting Quinn from his cot death trap - there are no words for her stupidity. He’s upside down, you can see he has a cot bumper next to his pillow as well
FC41AFF1-938B-4D1C-9450-8E4299AF48FA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Never gets any time for herself, but Quinn sleeps until 8am, naps from 10-11:30, then again from 2pm (for as long as he wants) and goes to bed at 7:30. Granted she can’t leave him home alone and duck off to TKMaxx but that’s a LOT of time with him sleeping isn’t it??

Oh and Scotty is apparently still deciding between his kilt and a suit for the wedding. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just watched the gym videos. She was desperate for him to give her attention so she could flirt with him. Cringed and laughed so hard when he just walked straight past without even looking at her. The next video he spotted the camera and could sew him eye roll.

Reactions: 7
Well obviously he’ll choose kilt, otherwise the attention wouldn’t be on them on someone else’s special day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It must be really embarrassing when you’re wearing a kilt and people ask you about Scotland, where abouts in Scotland you’re from etc when really it turns out you’re not Scottish, but just a twit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone please help me try & understand the voice… I honestly cannot get my head round it.

when she’s swishing in the mirror it’s like she has this high pitch giddy voice but suppresses it with heavy breathing . Today she’s done the same .. does anyone else get what I mean?

it’s like when you get amazing news & your so giddy you get a bubble in your throat & if you where to talk you’d sound ridiculous..

but she isn’t giddy she’s just looking at her self in the mirror, grinning, moaning but with giddy breathing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally I couldn’t have a relaxing dinner party if my kids were in the house and she ALWAYS hosts 🤔

Reactions: 6
It must be really embarrassing when you’re wearing a kilt and people ask you about Scotland, where abouts in Scotland you’re from etc when really it turns out you’re not Scottish, but just a twit 😁
This! Can you imagine someone asking and having to reply errrr I actually wasn't born there. Idiots. Just wear bloody trousers like a normal person ffs.

A quilt and pillow. He's only 1 (not even 1 yet)
Slightly better than S who got one at 8/9 months! 😡 She's always in such a rush to get them to the next stage.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.