Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been super quiet. Only a few party shots shared, nothing about it turning into an adults party with drinking, no drunk in bed face palm, no morning stories. All she’s put up has been siennas face painted and Quinn having cuddles with her photographer bestie 😒
View attachment 840225

but a DIFFERENT photographer bestie than the one who shot her brother’s wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but a DIFFERENT photographer bestie than the one who shot her brother’s wedding 🤣
She’s got so many bloody “besties” that are photographers I lose track and it doesn’t help they all look the bloody same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Juice in a bottle? Surely if he was having juice he can just have it in a cup!? 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 841209
This makes me cringe so much. She is setting him up to have a mouth full of teeth just like hers by doing this 😞 whyyy!! She wanted him drinking from a straw at 5 months but for some reason he can’t drink his fluids now at 1 year old from a cup and needs a bottle.

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming those blurry green things on the front of that plate are grapes. Please, make use of your reading here and cut them in half at least once more! They're huge and Q's throat is still so tiny, he's the same age as my son and most places you look online say even at 24 months+ continue to cut them in quarters or dice them.

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming those blurry green things on the front of that plate are grapes. Please, make use of your reading here and cut them in half at least once more! They're huge and Q's throat is still so tiny, he's the same age as my son and most places you look online say even at 24 months+ continue to cut them in quarters or dice them.
But this is the same person who used/uses cot bumpers an the rules don’t apply. Queen BM don’t you know, she just does whatever the f*ck she wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I cringed so much when I saw those grapes. I still quarter my 4 year olds. The way she give Sienna whole olives gives me anxiety as well. Perfect choking size

Reactions: 5
So glad I’ve found this thread. The besties, the bracelets, the non hot Scottish husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How many best mates does he actually have 😬

anyone seen her stories! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to drag Scott and the kids along anyway?! She has all these best friends but misery is always there so I can’t imagine she has a nice time anyway.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to drag Scott and the kids along anyway?! She has all these best friends but misery is always there so I can’t imagine she has a nice time anyway.
I can really see divorce in there near future 😬

• Wow
Why can't she drive herself there? I thought they had 2 cars??
Or meet half way? Or do a weekend when she doesn’t have to fly (she HATES flying guys, but not as much as taps) 4.5 hours is a trek but there are ways around it which us mere mortals find every day without making a drama and putting it on the gram. duck me Georgie, you can drink bubbles anywhere!

probably so she can get pissed and have someone to drive her back lol

Reactions: 3
If she needs her cup filling up why doesn't she have a weekend off the gram, with her kids and husband at home.....maybe off the booze

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed they can't have just a quiet weekend. They've always got to be doing something. They don't even go on holiday alone, it's either to Scott's parents or with hers and her brother the other year. They can't have time alone together doing nothing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.