Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
To respond to other posters on previous thread. Im voting for Henry because it’s not a general election and his political party doesn’t come into it. Nor does his financial status, it’s an entertainment show and I’ve found him entertaining.
Stop projecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

PeppaPig

IMG_1032.jpeg

Previous thread here:
---
As if I missed Noky off the poll 😬 Thanks to whoever added her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I think because of how Jordan speaks, people forget his real background, that story about his dad was horrific and I can see why he has his barriers up.

Reactions: 40

Tryger88

VIP Member
I'm voting Matty for the win, I find them all *blah* but if Matty wins I think he will pull a face that will go down in meme history!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Jenkin "you should be here for thr experience not the money"
Jenkin's experience = sitting in the garden, being miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
My reason for wanting Hennerz to win isn’t because I think he needs the money (obviously 🤣), my reason is more personal than that! When Henry went into the house I thought I would hate him, I thought he was going to be everything I despised in a person. A self indulgent, spoilt, rude, stuck up his own arse little brat but honestly he has surprised me more than any other housemate. I don’t think that lad has a bad bone in his body. He has shown himself to be kind, caring, patient, calm, accepting and just generally a thoroughly decent person. He has made me re-evaluate my own judgement of others and how as cliche as it sounds, you should never judge a book by its cover.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SheStunned

When I saw Henry’s VT I thought he would be snobby twat but he’s actually the best housemate and person throughout, he’s funny, always up for laugh when he’s not laughing his head off himself and seems to be a lovely caring person his political view’s are different but that shouldn’t define the person he is. He’s my favourite and deserves win - he’s shown how human he actually is. Henry for the Win.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I think because Jordan is a very private person him saying it’s platonic is his way of keeping his feelings hidden etc. abit like when he has his interview & they ask him about his feelings you watch he will dumb it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Fuck me, wish he would fuck off, he always derails the thread and puts a downer on it by tory bashing. Sucks the life out of this thread. I’ll check back in later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it's bananas to base the vote on who we/you think needs the money. There will likely be interviews and post show financial opportunities for most - except Trish. Base your vote on who you like, regardless of politics, or at least who you least dislike! 🫠

Reactions: 32

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
WOW. Just caught up and Tom is a spineless little ratboy isn’t he? His indignation at being voted out speaks to his character, it’s a GAMESHOW, why shouldn’t you be nominated you little perm worm.
Imagine being that devoid of personality and still believing you’re the main character. The audacity

• Heart
Reactions: 31

artemist

Chatty Member
Personally I watch shows like BB to escape the monotony of life and the depressing state of this country. The arguments over politics and race are a bit heavy. 😅 Just wanna watch and enjoy Jenry, doesn’t need to be any deeper than that in my mind

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
I just can't vote to put 100k into a Tory's pocket

I don't have a winner but Yinrun or Jordan I guess

Will wait until last minute to vote
How do you know he’s not planning on donating it all (if he’s as well off as others in the thread have said?) or are you holding him personally accountable for the shit things that the Conservative Party leaders have done?

Do you know who Yinrun votes for or her political beliefs? Because we were all fooled by Trish.

I hope we all hold the same energy for labour whenever they get in , especially since Kier starmer has now said he will sack any of his party members who vote for a ceasefire today 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

anyway back to BB, sorry for the OT just find that whole negativity towards henry over his political party support so strange. They’re all cunts.

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Yinrun better not win Everytime she gets airtime she's fucking crying 😭 I can't bare to watch & listen to her and her so called tears her best bits will just have her winging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m so tired of reading about politics on this entertainment show thread. Who cares who he votes for? He’s shown to be a decent person throughout the series. Trish was a left leaning labour supporter and that didn’t end well. Surely we are voting for the contestant not their political party?

Reactions: 29