Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s one of my winners for the record. I’d like either him, Jordan or Yinrun for the win. But let’s not tie outselves up in knots to pretend he doesn’t come from money and will be privileged for life. I’m getting bored of that. It’s offensive
not tying myself up in knots over anything i know he is from a priviliged backround as is Olivia ( she has herself said this ) but that should not be part of why or why not they should win or lose I vote on how theyt behave in the house because that is the wholepoint of BB

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so tired of reading about politics on this entertainment show thread. Who cares who he votes for? He’s shown to be a decent person throughout the series. Trish was a left leaning labour supporter and that didn’t end well. Surely we are voting for the contestant not their political party?

Reactions: 29
just because he is a food critic does not mean he has a massive ' Jay Rayner ' wage packet for all we know He does a once a week write up in His local newspaper am getting really bored with the whole Henry should not win coz he is a food critic bullshite
Restaurant ramblings in @BritishGQ @ESReveller @evening.standard @VICEUK @GoodFoodGuideUK

Think he's doing alright for himself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why did Jenkin get so narked with Olivia taking about his weight yet was fine with Chanelle calling him a fat f*ck quite openly to his face
I think it was because it was banter between him and Chanelle. Olivia mentioned it behind his back and I guess he was stunned as she was part of his gang. .I figure he was hurt to have her even mention his weight.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more. You have to have your head buried in the sand to not see that EVERYTHING is political in life

People who say they don't care about politics piss me the duck off

WHY don't you care about politics?

🤦🏻‍♂️
I care about politics i just don't bang on about every 5 minutes AND I don't vote for the party I vote for the person who will represent my community who actully will work hard it was because of my last MP that I was saved from being made homeless and He is a tory the shock of it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Henry went to £15k a term Repton, is close with his family, is into boating and has travelled a lot. He writes for GQ and the Standard etc. There’s no arguing what his financial situation is. Lucky boy. I don’t mind if he wins really, but I suspect his main reason for going in there is to help raise his public profile so I can further his career and become the next Rayner/Coren/Gill.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t Olivia work in a fried chicken shop? She might consider herself privileged, but that’s subjective.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Henry went to to £15k a term Repton, is close with his family, is into boating and has travelled a lot. He writes for GQ and the Standard etc. There’s no arguing what his financial situation is. Lucky boy. I don’t mind if he wins really, but I suspect his main reason for going in there is to help raise his public profile so I can further his career and become the next Rayner/Coren/Gill.
Good on him & I'm glad you don't mind him winning.:cool:

Apart from Jenkin and TimJim sprouting utter sh1te about them being there for the 'experience' and meeting other people,:rolleyes: I think they are all there to further their careers.

Long gone are the BB days of just going in for the hell of it. Why Henry is singled out ( and I'm not saying you are) is a case of reverse snobbery.;)

Reactions: 8
I care about politics i just don't bang on about every 5 minutes AND I don't vote for the party I vote for the person who will represent my community who actully will work hard it was because of my last MP that I was saved from being made homeless and He is a tory the shock of it
Homelessness has gone up 74% since the Tories came into power

🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Might have been a flippant joke (I think it was, because Kensington is posh and so is he), might be Kensington in Liverpool ...
Kenny in Liverpool is all i can think of about Henry when Kensington is mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we know if the vote will be reset tonight, or existing votes will carry over and we'll just get 5 more? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Henry went to £15k a term Repton, is close with his family, is into boating and has travelled a lot. He writes for GQ and the Standard etc. There’s no arguing what his financial situation is. Lucky boy. I don’t mind if he wins really, but I suspect his main reason for going in there is to help raise his public profile so I can further his career and become the next Rayner/Coren/Gill.
But he's just a normal lad like us, don't forget that!

🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.