• Jordan

Votes: 325 92.6%
  • Jenkin

Votes: 21 6.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1023.jpeg

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Henry is spilling the tea about the Jordan situation in the hot tub. It’s gone to bird song. I wonder if the secret room gets bird song too.

Reactions: 5
I just keep sharing the memes, sorry not sorry.

Original source is Reddit:
Screenshot_20231113-235349.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely some of them have had the idea float past that the 3 boys haven’t really left ? The ext via diary room was making it very obvious no?

Reactions: 9
Tom still very salty about Yinrun’s nomination of him, mad that she finds his humour disgusting. Jenkin said something about Yinrun having loyalty to Trish and Tom immediately piped up without missing a beat - “Like me and Paul” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not bothered if Jenkin gets saved to go back in the house. I’ve gone right off Jordan and I didn’t like it when he started snogging Henry to make it to the final or win.

God noki is boring, 😴 I hope she gets evicted on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Caught up. I've never been so invested. Tom is a horrible little runt!!!! There was no bleeping need to lie like that. Jordan needed to hear he's missed. I can't vote here so I have to hope everyone will vote to get the weasel and Jenkin out and reunite the boys.

Reactions: 24
As a famous philosopher once said - you live by the sword, you die by the sword!!

Tom better go

bleeping bleep!!

Reactions: 20
When yinrun eventually leaves the BB house , her best moments will just be her fake crying😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We need Noky out, she dominates the live feeds and is the most boring person everrrrrrr.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.