Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently today's eviction won't be shown live and there's no live stream later. Let me go investigate on twitter!!
---
Forget that - Trish has done an exclusive interview with the independent....

---
Is she trying to say she forgot she was a racist????

There needs to be an eye roll reaction on tattle. This girl is just going to do anything for attention now. She can’t have possibly forgotten that 7 months ago she was going full Corbyn on Twitter about Jews. Absolute twit of a woman.
She’s old news now anyway, nobody cares what she has to say.

Im so sick of all the back door evictions. ITV need to get on it for next year and be having proper evictions with proper crowd reactions. Even in the old big brothers if it was a surprise eviction there was still a live audience outside being kept quiet. It’s so boring where we’re watching something happen a day later.

Reactions: 16
Wealth shouldn't come into who wins! Fuming I can't vote 😂 hopefully next year as it's popular in ireland !

Jordan is a solicitor so will have good pay- love if they put on Taskmaster lol
Matty when he's a consultant will have good pay.
noky will be a face for makeup / Skincare brand !
Olivia will be an influencer.

I like Henry the most. Forget about politics and what he's grown up as. He is the kindest and most genuine in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she can’t remember the antisemitic tweets she posted in April this year, she’s a bullshitting con artist. And if I was the hms I wouldn’t accept her pathetic apology. If she does have the cheek to turn up to the final and I’m sure she will, she deserves to get booed.

Reactions: 13
Would love to see Jim's reaction to Trishs tweets. Fuming she gave him the satisfaction. She let us all down.

Reactions: 7
So when do we find out then?

What's the point in not doing it on the 9pm show or L&L like last night?

I watched some live feed - it aint worth fillling a whole show with

Reactions: 2
The sheer arrogance of the woman....She thinks that psychobabble can cancel out her vile racist opinions.

Apparently today's eviction won't be shown live and there's no live stream later. Let me go investigate on twitter!!
---

---
Hey Trish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg Trish doesn’t seem ashamed or upset at all. She’s not even pretending to be. Is she trying to be the next Katie Hopkins or what? I still cannot get my head around it.

Reactions: 12
Presuming you mean Henry’s sister - did you not think she was posh? I for one thought she was as posh as him.
She seemed new money. Hennerz is old money. Maybe she was the result of an affair and is half poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

---
Smiling her way through it. duck off!

You *may* forgot an off the cuff, emotional, single tweet from years ago, but no way in he'll would you forget years of thinking and feeling that way, towards so many groups. She's on damage control and anyone who believes that she simply forgot or that apology is sincere needs their head read

My reason for wanting Hennerz to win isn’t because I think he needs the money (obviously 🤣), my reason is more personal than that! When Henry went into the house I thought I would hate him, I thought he was going to be everything I despised in a person. A self indulgent, spoilt, rude, stuck up his own arse little brat but honestly he has surprised me more than any other housemate. I don’t think that lad has a bad bone in his body. He has shown himself to be kind, caring, patient, calm, accepting and just generally a thoroughly decent person. He has made me re-evaluate my own judgement of others and how as cliche as it sounds, you should never judge a book by its cover.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
ITV seem to want to court scandal and then when something happens panic and have no clue how to address anything
It feels like they've had some sort of scandal on one of their shows every other week this year lol

Reactions: 4
At least no live stream tonight means I go to bed early.

in other news I’ve just by mistake rubbed Olbas oil into my eye and while it’s woken me up somewhat, I am not thrilled.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
ITV seem to want to court scandal and then when something happens panic and have no clue how to address anything
It feels like they've had some sort of scandal on one of their shows every other week this year lol
yup I can not wait for I'm a celeb 🤣 🤣 🤣

My reason for wanting Hennerz to win isn’t because I think he needs the money (obviously 🤣), my reason is more personal than that! When Henry went into the house I thought I would hate him, I thought he was going to be everything I despised in a person. A self indulgent, spoilt, rude, stuck up his own arse little brat but honestly he has surprised me more than any other housemate. I don’t think that lad has a bad bone in his body. He has shown himself to be kind, caring, patient, calm, accepting and just generally a thoroughly decent person. He has made me re-evaluate my own judgement of others and how as cliche as it sounds, you should never judge a book by its cover.
I agree with all you say. He’s lovely, so sweet and cute 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.