Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
How is Noky being kept in over Matty? I can’t say I’m a huge fan of his, but he’s a damn sight more entertaining than “me me me“ Noky.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm getting fed up with Noky. She's harmless but a self obsessed bore.
And once you notice her cutting across people's conversations to talk about herself you can't unnotice it.

Reactions: 28

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I also think if we were to look at Jordan from start to end we would see a huge growth journey despite him still protesting that he is an arse. His barriers clearly take a long time to come down and there are a lot of people like that but as others have said it doesn’t mean they won’t push themselves to try something uncomfortable eg going into BB in the pursuit of learning about themselves and others. It was interesting to hear him say last night that he doesn’t want to continue with law so perhaps applying for Big Brother was a way to get away from reality, find himself and maybe win £100k lol.

He is by no means a perfect person but he is absolutely the perfect Big Brother contestant in terms of bringing drama, lols, depth, character development and a bit of ROMANCE hee hee! Which is why he is my winner!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
At no point have I voted for anyone in a reality show because of their political persuasion, or bank balance and nor do I plan to start now. I’ll be voting purely based on who has entertained me the most through the series

Reactions: 27

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
So they've kept the eviction all hush hush but showing the live feed so we can all see who it is?

What's the fucking point?

Reactions: 26

rivermonster

VIP Member
But we know nothing of their financial status!
I have watched BB from the very first one and although there were no forums for the early ones I have never before read comments about voting for the contestants due to their Political beliefs or their bank balance. It's someone who has entertained you or made you angry or any other emotions but not for any other reason.

Reactions: 26

Scragbags

VIP Member
People on twitter wondering if yinrun had mattys letter from home and when she went to read it its just said he was evicted. I hope this is how it went. Brutal but the reactions will be top notch 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

katz2022

Chatty Member
View attachment 2572312
Previous thread here:
---
As if I missed Noky off the poll 😬 Thanks to whoever added her
No one voting for her zzzzzzz
---
WOW. Just caught up and Tom is a spineless little ratboy isn’t he? His indignation at being voted out speaks to his character, it’s a GAMESHOW, why shouldn’t you be nominated you little perm worm.
Imagine being that devoid of personality and still believing you’re the main character. The audacity
And he was Billy big bollocks in the spare room
And then kissed their arse in the garden. Said nothing! Utter twat

• Haha

Lauramar

Someone needs to teach her that it's poor social etiquette to talk about yourself so much, regardless of how poised or elegant you are while you blather on.

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Anyone remember this from years ago ?? Filmed in Scunthorpe. Wonder if Jordan lives around here ...

I remember this!
Couldn't agree more. You have to have your head buried in the sand to not see that EVERYTHING is political in life

People who say they don't care about politics piss me the fuck off

WHY don't you care about politics?

🤦🏻‍♂️
Must you be so relentlessly boring? You’ve really done a Tom on the BB threads. Ie Pissed and Moaned and generally been a vibe killer. Stop lecturing everyone. Thanks bye

• Haha

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Found it interesting Jenkin went from calling Jordan a game player, to spending 2 days with him and then wanting him to win cause he thinks he’s the most genuine 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

artemist

Chatty Member
I’ve put three votes on Jordan and two on Henry, I want them both to be in the final. I’d probably prefer Jordan to win as I imagine he’d need the money more, but wouldn’t hate it if Henry won instead. I’d love them to take first and second place

• Heart
Reactions: 24