Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Platonic?!?! duck off Jordan - he deserves better.

You're either lying to yourself or to him snd that's crap. He was your 'fiance' earlier on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think because Jordan is a very private person him saying it’s platonic is his way of keeping his feelings hidden etc. abit like when he has his interview & they ask him about his feelings you watch he will dumb it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Jordan is a bit of a flirt (slut) in real life, the kind who kisses all his friends. That guy who made the TikTok about him said they met on Tinder.

Reactions: 8
It's platonic to continually hug and kiss half naked in a hot tub, guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does he really? Ew
He's talked about how he's lived fully off of the grid. He's got a very free and unconventional life style but he's no harm to anyone.

Except when he keeps picking his hooves on the telly. Those aren't my favourite moments of his 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's obvious Jordan likes Henry as more than a friend. But he's aware it's all on camera and probably wants to hold back his emotions until they leave.

Reactions: 21
Yinrun You won’t be happy when Jordan wins! After you’ve acted gormless for 6 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's talked about how he's lived fully off of the grid. He's got a very free and unconventional life style but he's no harm to anyone.

Except when he keeps picking his hooves on the telly. Those aren't my favourite moments of his 🤢😂
i'm just imagining going to him in a gp with an actual problem and his breath would smell like bin 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I think it's obvious Jordan likes Henry as more than a friend. But he's aware it's all on camera and probably wants to hold back his emotions until they leave.
I’d act the same way to be honest I wouldn’t want my time & if I liked and had feelings for someone to be all on camera. Digital footprints are real.

I can't deal with Henry's little face lighting up every time he looks at Jordan....
bugs-bunny-hearts.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw, they are so cute. Jordan is just downplaying for a few different reasons. This is what I keep telling myself. 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.