Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Digital Spy are piling onto Olivia for the win, I don’t mind if Jordan or Henry win but it’s not a good idea to split my votes, What’s the best strategy to stop Olivia .. ‘Entertaining Olivia’ is one massive oxidation, she’s the definition of trying too hard and not choosing her friends wisely.

Otherwise, has Tom been online ., or is he hiding in the shadows🤫
I’m not sure whether to vote for Jordan or Henry, I never split my votes or at least haven’t so far. My heart says to vote for Henry but now Jordan has emerged as front runner I’m tempted to vote for him.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully next year they choose better housemates let's be honest although I've watched it all its been a bit of a bore fest and just something to pass the time

Reactions: 7
I meant to say I think Jordan will win. I think people find him funny and like his sardonic personality because they feel it makes him genuine.

He 'won' the spare room popularity contest - but that wasn't hard considering his opponents were Tom and Jenkin. Even so, that shows he's liked and it'll probably have bolstered him.

I hope his feelings towards Henry are genuine. If he makes it obvious they aren't, I think that could be the only thing that stops him winning.

Reactions: 10
I voted for Henry to win based solely on the fact that I find him the least annoying of the housemates that are left. :D

As others have said, I haven't done it based on who needs the money the most - and I doubt many would. For example, even if Big Brother confirmed which of the housemates had the least amount of money in their bank account, I don't think many viewers would base their decision on that alone.

He seemed like a pompous posh fool on the way in, but I've warmed to him over time. He also seems like a decent guy. I agree his comments about Boris were a bit wild, but he's still quite young and who knows if he'll keep those views long term. Also, I live in a strong Tory area (sadly) and I know several people who liked Boris, but when you take politics away they're all decent and kind people.

Obviously everyone's free to vote for who they like and I'm not gonna criticise them for it. To each their own!
My thinking choosing to vote was who has been a good housemate, who hasn‘t upset and been confrontational with other housemates, I know that weasel Tom took exception to Yinrun but that said more about him than it did her, And then who do I personally like the most, leaving me with Henry and Yinrun… So I came to the decision that I thought Yinrun out of those two would need the money more than Henry and would probably spend it going to visit family in China etc … as opposed to dinners in Michelin star establishments drinking Champers and eating Caviar 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure whether to vote for Jordan or Henry, I never split my votes or at least haven’t so far. My heart says to vote for Henry but now Jordan has emerged as front runner I’m tempted to vote for him.
Yep exactly the same for me, is it safe to do nothing presently as I’m assuming (I hope correctly) neither will go tonight.

Whilst on big love for BB for encouraging the Brokeback Mountain theme with Western Night, surely no coincidence 😉

Reactions: 2
I think it's Jordan's to lose at this stage so all 10 votes on Henry to get them to the final furlong together. Jordan is a big character, Henry might not be an automatic 'winner' in people's minds

I adore Hennerz but tbh think Jordan deserves it more as I no longer think he's using Henry. His reactions yesterday were genuine.

Hennerz has a boating license ffs and I honestly think together they may get TV work anyway.

Reactions: 7
I think it's bananas to base the vote on who we/you think needs the money. There will likely be interviews and post show financial opportunities for most - except Trish. Base your vote on who you like, regardless of politics, or at least who you least dislike! 🫠

Reactions: 32
Also let's be clear Jordan is only going to spaff it all on crap too based on what he said pre-show 😄

(although something tells me he might have a place to stay in Kenners with Hennerz anyway!)

Screenshot 2023-11-15 121733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can speak for Jordan but isn’t it funny that all the remaining housemates are the ones who appear to have been their genuine selves.
Olivia can’t win
I like yinrun and Henry, I’m voting yinrun though because she’s just been her authentic self, crying like a baby or not
Henry just put me off with his comments about boris during Covid. Can’t get passed them 😂😂 just bad taste

I think it's bananas to base the vote on who we/you think needs the money. There will likely be interviews and post show financial opportunities for most - except Trish. Base your vote on who you like, regardless of politics, or at least who you least dislike! 🫠
As soon as the show is finished people stop caring about it and everyone on it.
My thinking choosing to vote was who has been a good housemate, who hasn‘t upset and been confrontational with other housemates, I know that weasel Tom took exception to Yinrun but that said more about him than it did her, And then who do I personally like the most, leaving me with Henry and Yinrun… So I came to the decision that I thought Yinrun out of those two would need the money more than Henry and would probably spend it going to visit family in China etc … as opposed to dinners in Michelin star establishments drinking Champers and eating Caviar 🤣
She could get a return flight to China for £500 and presumably has a place to stay there with her family. I want her to win, but nobody needs £100,000 to go to China ffs.

Reactions: 5
Totally disagree .. I would much rather the money go to someone who has struggled to make ends meet than someone who has no moneys worries 🤷🏼‍♀️

Amen. All this talk of who deserves the financial reward is doing my head in. We know little or nothing of the housemates financial status. (I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.)!

Choose your winner on who you really like, not because of how high or low their bank account is. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I meant to say I think Jordan will win. I think people find him funny and like his sardonic personality because they feel it makes him genuine.

He 'won' the spare room popularity contest - but that wasn't hard considering his opponents were Tom and Jenkin. Even so, that shows he's liked and it'll probably have bolstered him.

I hope his feelings towards Henry are genuine. If he makes it obvious they aren't, I think that could be the only thing that stops him winning.
Yes he did by a country mile, and yes true look who he was up against. I had a career in the law, barrister’s clerk not qualified lawyer, and perhaps the most important thing I discovered is the best thing a lawyer can do is to listen .. Jordan personified that with bells on.
Can really do no better than to misquote here : ..
“.. keep your head whilst those around you are losing theirs “ 🤫

As soon as the show is finished people stop caring about it and everyone on it.

She could get a return flight to China for £500 and presumably has a place to stay there with her family. I want her to win, but nobody needs £100,000 to go to China ffs.
Was the ffs totally necessary to get your point across

So glad I only dip in and out of this thread. Some of the things I read on here 😂

I've put 3 votes on Henry to win and 2 votes on Jordan.
Will do the same on the Ipad and my boyfriends phone. BTW, I'm not wanting Henry to win because he is a Tory 😂
I've just found him and Jordan the most entertaining. Henry is adorable and I love some of the stuff Jordan comes out with.
I'm not overly fussed if Jordan were to win over Henry though, like them both the same.

I quite like Matty now too, didn't really have an opinion on him before but he just seems like a nice guy.

Can't stand Yinrun crying all the time. I have to agree with Jenkin & Tom saying people treat her like a child in there. Nice girl but the crying omg.

Noki I can take or leave tbh, again another nice girl but just found others in the house to be more entertaining.

Olivia is the most surprising for me. I couldn't stand her when BB started but seeing a change in her over the past 5 weeks, she is quite funny and sweet at times.

Reactions: 9
Matty to win ! Henry second. Sorry but Henners doesn’t need the 100k let him have his night of passion with Jordan instead.
How does everyone know henry does'nt need the money are his bank accounts online and open

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.