Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it interesting Jenkin went from calling Jordan a game player, to spending 2 days with him and then wanting him to win cause he thinks he’s the most genuine 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You suggested that being private meant he shouldn't be on Big Brother, but wanting to be on Big Brother and accepting that he'll be filmed 24/7 doesn't mean he's happy to have his mum show up on TV potentially embarrassing him. It's not a requirement of the show to have your family shown in public. E.g. he was allowed to take a photo of Seville instead of his friends and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yinrun better not win Everytime she gets airtime she's bleeping crying 😭 I can't bare to watch & listen to her and her so called tears her best bits will just have her winging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve put three votes on Jordan and two on Henry, I want them both to be in the final. I’d probably prefer Jordan to win as I imagine he’d need the money more, but wouldn’t hate it if Henry won instead. I’d love them to take first and second place

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IF as you have said he is shy/awkward/wanting to be private WHY did he go on a game show with 24/7 cameras everywhere? Doesn’t add up!
Sorry but I totally disagree with this - why do you think shy or awkward or private people wouldn’t be into putting themselves on game shows or tv in general? There’s literally no correlation between being shy and wanting to be on tv or not, or taking part in any other activity. Private/shy/awkward people do all the same things other people do. For example many of the best actors in the world who have to be in the public eye are super shy, and even awkward people.
I would say (and said this before) that he probably went on because he’s interested in people and how they interact - it can be as simple as that. personality traits don’t always have to govern what you’re interested in or what you go for.

Reactions: 16
I’ve put three votes on Jordan and two on Henry, I want them both to be in the final. I’d probably prefer Jordan to win as I imagine he’d need the money more, but wouldn’t hate it if Henry won instead. I’d love them to take first and second place
this! i agree, jordan to win and henry second
everyone else i couldn’t care less for
---
Yinrun better not win Everytime she gets airtime she's bleeping crying 😭 I can't bare to watch & listen to her and her so called tears her best bits will just have her winging
i swear she has been the same the whole way throughout, even though she’s expressed how much she’s learnt and changed it just doesn’t seem it…. also she didn’t seem too bothered when jordan was ‘evicted’, i think she saw him as competition.. she definitely knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 9
Don't remember her crying during her singing or talking last night. She also held it together when he three up for nomination were revealed.

Reactions: 2
I think because of how Jordan speaks, people forget his real background, that story about his dad was horrific and I can see why he has his barriers up.

Reactions: 40
It sounds more like shame than fear, sounds like he thinks he's above her and doesn't want people to think any less of him by meeting her.
---
All 5 on Yinrun to win :)

I've backed her since the beginning so will see it through to the end. I like her the most out of everyone, she's funny, empathetic, eager to learn, witty, supportive, and she's literally the only person who hasn't spent time slagging people off.

I don't dislike Henry or Jordan, but I don't find either of them entertaining. Henry just mopes about in his dressing gown and Jordan just mopes about in his bright shirt, occasionally kissing each other. I don't want either to be financially rewarded for that. Olivia seems like she peaked in high school and would be happily bullying the rest if Paul was still there, and Noky seems nice but is a bit of a nobody.
Seriously how did you come to that conclusion. ? On the first night before going into the house, (paraphrasing here) he asked Will & AJ
" is my mum here"? and the camera focused on a stunning woman.

Saying he may be ashamed of her is a bit of a stretch imho.

Reactions: 15
Seriously how did you come to that conclusion. ? On the first night before going into the house, (paraphrasing here) he asked Will & AJ
" is my mum here"? and the camera focused on a stunning woman.

Saying he may be ashamed of her is a bit of a stretch imho.
Stretch my arse, he's literally said he finds her embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think because of how Jordan speaks, people forget his real background, that story about his dad was horrific and I can see why he has his barriers up.
So agree - he's curated who he is now as he carries a lot of hurt. I hope this experience can show him people love him for him.

He's a sweet soul deep down. It was sweet last night with all the necklace stuff but then I remembered he said to Henry that it's the little thing people do that mean a lot. He can't cope with grand gestures but ongoing warmth really means something :)

Never voted Tory in my life until last night and for all we know others might have views we don't agree with. Henry's just a decent bloke (although I like all the final 6 tbh)

Reactions: 22
I also think if we were to look at Jordan from start to end we would see a huge growth journey despite him still protesting that he is an arse. His barriers clearly take a long time to come down and there are a lot of people like that but as others have said it doesn’t mean they won’t push themselves to try something uncomfortable eg going into BB in the pursuit of learning about themselves and others. It was interesting to hear him say last night that he doesn’t want to continue with law so perhaps applying for Big Brother was a way to get away from reality, find himself and maybe win £100k lol.

He is by no means a perfect person but he is absolutely the perfect Big Brother contestant in terms of bringing drama, lols, depth, character development and a bit of ROMANCE hee hee! Which is why he is my winner!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but I totally disagree with this - why do you think shy or awkward or private people wouldn’t be into putting themselves on game shows or tv in general? There’s literally no correlation between being shy and wanting to be on tv or not, or taking part in any other activity. Private/shy/awkward people do all the same things other people do. For example many of the best actors in the world who have to be in the public eye are super shy, and even awkward people.
I would say (and said this before) that he probably went on because he’s interested in people and how they interact - it can be as simple as that. personality traits don’t always have to govern what you’re interested in or what you go for.
And that’s your opinion like what I said was my opinion! It’s allowed to express ones opinion‘s on a gossip site and to like different people 😉

ETA we know nothing about these people, what their reason for going on the game show was. We see an hour of edited footage a day!
---
Well that's me told😀
It’s a wild ride this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only by watching it on ITVX while it airs, it's never put on catch up. However, someone uploads them to this drive every day: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w4tqzMs_u_TDd_r-UsHXJo-ueFiyna3m?usp=sharing
As an Irish person who thought I could never watch the livestreams and was missing out I’m raging I didn’t know about that google drive folder before now 😂
---
And that’s your opinion like what I said was my opinion! It’s allowed to express ones opinion‘s on a gossip site and to like different people 😉

ETA we know nothing about these people, what their reason for going on the game show was. We see an hour of edited footage a day!
Not sure why you’re clarifying that to me as I know Tattle is for expressing differing opinions - you posted yours which can be disagreed with on a public forum hence why I shared mine. I didn’t say you can’t have your opinion, just simply expressed mine in response. I don’t see the need for this reply!

Reactions: 2
I voted for Henry to win based solely on the fact that I find him the least annoying of the housemates that are left. :D

As others have said, I haven't done it based on who needs the money the most - and I doubt many would. For example, even if Big Brother confirmed which of the housemates had the least amount of money in their bank account, I don't think many viewers would base their decision on that alone.

He seemed like a pompous posh fool on the way in, but I've warmed to him over time. He also seems like a decent guy. I agree his comments about Boris were a bit wild, but he's still quite young and who knows if he'll keep those views long term. Also, I live in a strong Tory area (sadly) and I know several people who liked Boris, but when you take politics away they're all decent and kind people.

Obviously everyone's free to vote for who they like and I'm not gonna criticise them for it. To each their own!

Reactions: 12
Looks like Digital Spy are piling onto Olivia for the win, I don’t mind if Jordan or Henry win but it’s not a good idea to split my votes, What’s the best strategy to stop Olivia .. ‘Entertaining Olivia’ is one massive oxidation, she’s the definition of trying too hard and not choosing her friends wisely.

Otherwise, has Tom been online ., or is he hiding in the shadows🤫

Reactions: 3
this! i agree, jordan to win and henry second
everyone else i couldn’t care less for
---

i swear she has been the same the whole way throughout, even though she’s expressed how much she’s learnt and changed it just doesn’t seem it…. also she didn’t seem too bothered when jordan was ‘evicted’, i think she saw him as competition.. she definitely knows what she’s doing
100 % playing the game I hope she's evicted early

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.