• Henry

Votes: 176 40.6%
  • Jordan

Votes: 166 38.3%
  • Noky

Votes: 9 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1032.jpeg

Previous thread here:
---
As if I missed Noky off the poll šŸ˜¬ Thanks to whoever added her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I didnā€™t stay up in the end. Did we get a bit of Brokeback action last night?

Reactions: 1
To respond to other posters on previous thread. Im voting for Henry because itā€™s not a general election and his political party doesnā€™t come into it. Nor does his financial status, itā€™s an entertainment show and Iā€™ve found him entertaining.
Stop projecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Doesnā€™t look like it šŸ˜” hopefully they made an appearance in your dreams
---
To respond to other posters on previous thread. Im voting for Henry because itā€™s not a general election and his political party doesnā€™t come into it. Nor does his financial status, itā€™s an entertainment show and Iā€™ve found him entertaining.
Stop projecting.
I agree with you, I posted the tweet because I found it relatable. We should all vote who we want and enjoy BB, I think itā€™s fair to discuss who we want to win or lose and our reasons why, itā€™s the attacking others for having a different opinion that I donā€™t think is right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm voting Matty for the win, I find them all *blah* but if Matty wins I think he will pull a face that will go down in meme history!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just can't vote to put 100k into a Tory's pocket

I don't have a winner but Yinrun or Jordan I guess

Will wait until last minute to vote

• Sick
Reactions: 13
WOW. Just caught up and Tom is a spineless little ratboy isnā€™t he? His indignation at being voted out speaks to his character, itā€™s a GAMESHOW, why shouldnā€™t you be nominated you little perm worm.
Imagine being that devoid of personality and still believing youā€™re the main character. The audacity

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2572312
Previous thread here:
---
No one voting for her zzzzzzz
---
WOW. Just caught up and Tom is a spineless little ratboy isnā€™t he? His indignation at being voted out speaks to his character, itā€™s a GAMESHOW, why shouldnā€™t you be nominated you little perm worm.
Imagine being that devoid of personality and still believing youā€™re the main character. The audacity
And he was Billy big bollocks in the spare room
And then kissed their arse in the garden. Said nothing! Utter twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can't vote to put 100k into a Tory's pocket

I don't have a winner but Yinrun or Jordan I guess

Will wait until last minute to vote
How do you know heā€™s not planning on donating it all (if heā€™s as well off as others in the thread have said?) or are you holding him personally accountable for the tit things that the Conservative Party leaders have done?

Do you know who Yinrun votes for or her political beliefs? Because we were all fooled by Trish.

I hope we all hold the same energy for labour whenever they get in , especially since Kier starmer has now said he will sack any of his party members who vote for a ceasefire today šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢.

anyway back to BB, sorry for the OT just find that whole negativity towards henry over his political party support so strange. Theyā€™re all cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It will be interesting if Jordan's mum comes on TV at some stage..He is obviously afraid of her. She probably has him sussed.

Reactions: 8
They were in the hot tub apparently but kept cutting to Olivia and Noky having one of their circular conversations. So there may be some hot tub action tonight, which Iā€™d be totally fine with.

Reactions: 7
Matty to win ! Henry second. Sorry but Henners doesnā€™t need the 100k let him have his night of passion with Jordan instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday we struggled (through Tom and Jenkinā€™s bitching)
Today we relax (Tom and Jenkin have gone)
Tomorrow we struggle again?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve just had the revelation that it would be very hard to catch a cold if you go in the big brother house. Iā€™m totally going to audition next year so I can have an October/November period where I donā€™t get a crappy cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2572312
Previous thread here:
---
Good morning everyone - found this thread up and running again at last!
Gotta ask (because it's driving me nuts) did anyone else see/hear .....
On BBL&L after Chanelle was booted out, AJ asked her 'When do you think it went wrong for you?'
Chanelle replied 'Probably cos of when I whack...'
Then stopped short of finishing the sentence, and the conversation swiftly moved on!!
I heard that one eve security were called in to separate the housemates so, could it be that there was actual physical violence which was hushed up so the show wouldn't be pulled off air? It would certainly explain why Chanelle was hesitant and tediously boring in the interviews if she was having to be ultra-careful with what she said/revealed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve decided to vote for Yinrunā€¦ I think now at this stage Henry is my favourite out of them all but Yinrun is a close second, I was thinking in terms of winning the money and I think Yinrun could do with it more than lovely Henry šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s not even about who does and doesnā€™t ā€œneedā€ the money for me. Iā€™m sure most people (including Henry) could do with Ā£100k in their pocket. But I donā€™t like Henry. I donā€™t find him any more entertaining than anyone else, the only thing heā€™s got going for him is the Jordan thing. Heā€™s said some things that I find very distasteful though, and whether people want to complain about politics or not, Henry has discussed it and not come across particularly well to me, as well as being a complete drip and letting Jordan walk all over him.
And his dress sense is absolutely offensive to me šŸ¤£ the jumper doesnā€™t always need to be tucked into the pants mate, come on šŸ˜­
Anyway, itā€™s a tv show and theyā€™ll all be forgotten about by Christmas (hopefully)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.