Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the bleeping point, why didn’t they just evict Matty live then 🙄 This show is bleeping boring 😴 At least Matty will have his interview on his own then and he’s probably with his bf now that he’s come back from America.

Reactions: 14
mainly the older dogs as it helps with thier joints etc
it’s great for them. lots of dogs are actually allergic to chicken/grain fed animals, it’s a great alternative and very good source of omega 3, also it isn’t that expensive you can get it in cans or freezer bags. His dog is obviously very well looked after and i love that

Reactions: 6
How is Noky being kept in over Matty? I can’t say I’m a huge fan of his, but he’s a damn sight more entertaining than “me me me“ Noky.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How is Noky being kept in over Matty? I can’t say I’m a huge fan of his, but he’s a damn sight more entertaining than “me me me“ Noky.
She has the whole universe competing with her, who can compete with that?

Reactions: 3
actually he hasnt been but that's only my opinion!
Noky has been more present, game or not, maybe its the edit.
And her noky minaj was clearly her highlight
Matty is full on cringe and just sits about most of the time with his beady little eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noky on the live stream saying she can't wait to see Trish. Awkward. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
People on twitter wondering if yinrun had mattys letter from home and when she went to read it its just said he was evicted. I hope this is how it went. Brutal but the reactions will be top notch 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Absolutely shes such a boring non entity, what a waste of a place in the final. I’d rather watch Jenkin farting than Miss Meiverse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they've kept the eviction all hush hush but showing the live feed so we can all see who it is?

What's the bleeping point?

Reactions: 26
They should of done a live eviction , because not everyone watches the live stream

Reactions: 14
Maybe they are purposely keeping them out of sight?? I dunno this is so confusing why not just evict tonight and show us rather than a re run of last night

Reactions: 2
So they've kept the eviction all hush hush but showing the live feed so we can all see who it is?

What's the bleeping point?
Absolutely it’s bleeping rubbish, as well as that pile of crap tonight, we’d already seen. This show is about as exciting now as the tweeting birds and light bulbs 🙄 Plus it’s a forgone conclusion who’s gonna win anyway 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.