Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I split my votes, 3 for Jordan, 2 for Henry. I’m fine with either winning.

Reactions: 11
If you want to get rid of Noki and her me, myself and I boring pageant talks, most dull hm ever 😴 then you need to save Matty before votes close at 6pm tonight. The votes open again afterwards for people to vote for their winners.
At this point Matty needs all his off grid community mates to all buy phones and vote for him. He's as good as gone.

Screenshot_20231115-152651_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads we all saw his sister. Reckon he’s acting a bit with all the posh boy talk.
Anyway I hope today isn’t just Henry and Jordan shifting the whole night.

Reactions: 5
Also happy to see either Henry or Jordan to win. I'd love to see them both winners and split the money 😁 and I hope it IS just Jordan and Henry shifting all night 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the vote closes at 6pm then the person with the least votes will leave, then i imagine it will open again after the show tonight

Personally I voted for the person I don't want to come last 😭 (Matty lol) Jordan and Henry will be safe in this round.

I imagine it will be between Noky and Matty going tonight, I donnt get why its not still vote to evict tbh
Yes it should be vote to evict one person tonight, I think people might be confused and think this is the final vote, the vote for the winner is opening again after 6pm, this is a vote to get rid of someone. Then they’ll get rid of the person with the least votes. I don’t understand why people are voting for Henry & Jordan they’re a sure thing.

Reactions: 1
They did used to do this in the old series
Yeah I bet they were given a pre-amble in this latest series and got told to nominate based on reasons within the house.
---
Presuming you mean Henry’s sister - did you not think she was posh? I for one thought she was as posh as him.
I don't think she was as posh as he was. She just sounded like she had a standard English accent - not particularly regional but not as plummy as Henry.

I suspect Henry got his accent mostly from boarding school.

• Haha
I’m not in a million years going to be persuaded that possibly INHERITING A PROPERTY in KENSINGTON, LONDON is anything other than a blessed privilege 😂 sorry but our Henners is fuckin minted. He is a food critic and swans around in a dressing gown RRP about 100 quid. No shame in rolling in the Benjamins but can we please not liken his life to someone who may never get to step foot on the property ladder and whose existence would genuinely be ameliorated by winning the cash prize.
Some people vote for their favourite based on being a worthy winner based on deserving the money and/or who they like the most. So what

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'll never understand those who say 'lulz itz not a general election' - Politics is a part of life

From the start Henry came in as a proud Tory who whilst he's been in the house has praised Wiff Waff Wankstain for his behaviour during COVID in which a lot of people died and praised Thatcher and as a working class son of a miner, that just doesn't fly with me and I can never support someone like that and put 100k in their pocket. Would go against everything I believe in.

Henry has been a perfectly fine housemate for the most part but he has shown himself to be a self entitled Tory boy with very little clue about life with some of the things he's said.

We've got our right as much as the Tories do to exercise our right to an opinion in a democratic society. They don't like that but tough tit.

I've given Jordan my 5 votes.
Will METAPHORICALLY wet myself if Jordan comes out as a Tory when he gets out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did Jenkin get so narked with Olivia taking about his weight yet was fine with Chanelle calling him a fat f*ck quite openly to his face

Reactions: 10
The vote closes at 6pm tonight and opens again after tonight’s eviction for the real vote to win.

It’s between Noki & Matty who goes tonight so you’re better off voting for which one of them you want to save from eviction tonight rather than the obvious winners, Jordan & Henry.

Last edited:
I'll never understand those who say 'lulz itz not a general election' - Politics is a part of life

From the start Henry came in as a proud Tory who whilst he's been in the house has praised Wiff Waff Wankstain for his behaviour during COVID in which a lot of people died and praised Thatcher and as a working class son of a miner, that just doesn't fly with me and I can never support someone like that and put 100k in their pocket. Would go against everything I believe in.

Henry has been a perfectly fine housemate for the most part but he has shown himself to be a self entitled Tory boy with very little clue about life with some of the things he's said.

We've got our right as much as the Tories do to exercise our right to an opinion in a democratic society. They don't like that but tough tit.

I've given Jordan my 5 votes.
Exactly. And there’s a difference between voting Tory and actually identifying as being one. Either way, both mean that someone’s values align with Tory policies. Not for me however other than that I find Henry inoffensive enough as a housemate and young man generally. But seriously, everything is political. Why do people pretend otherwise?

I’m not in a million years going to be persuaded that possibly INHERITING A PROPERTY in KENSINGTON, LONDON is anything other than a blessed privilege 😂 sorry but our Henners is fuckin minted. He is a food critic and swans around in a dressing gown RRP about 100 quid. No shame in rolling in the Benjamins but can we please not liken his life to someone who may never get to step foot on the property ladder and whose existence would genuinely be ameliorated by winning the cash prize.
Some people vote for their favourite based on being a worthy winner based on deserving the money and/or who they like the most. So what
just because he is a food critic does not mean he has a massive ' Jay Rayner ' wage packet for all we know He does a once a week write up in His local newspaper am getting really bored with the whole Henry should not win coz he is a food critic bullshite

• Heart
Reactions: 13
just because he is a food critic does not mean he has a massive ' Jay Rayner ' wage packet for all we know He does a once a week write up in His local newspaper am getting really bored with the whole Henry should not win coz he is a food critic bullshite
He’s one of my winners for the record. I’d like either him, Jordan or Yinrun for the win. But let’s not tie outselves up in knots to pretend he doesn’t come from money and will be privileged for life. I’m getting bored of that. It’s offensive

Exactly. And there’s a difference between voting Tory and actually identifying as being one. Either way, both mean that someone’s values align with Tory policies. Not for me however other than that I find Henry inoffensive enough as a housemate and young man generally. But seriously, everything is political. Why do people pretend otherwise?
Couldn't agree more. You have to have your head buried in the sand to not see that EVERYTHING is political in life

People who say they don't care about politics piss me the duck off

WHY don't you care about politics?

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Why did Jenkin get so narked with Olivia taking about his weight yet was fine with Chanelle calling him a fat f*ck quite openly to his face
The Chanelle thing was part of a bigger conversation. And, as you say, it was to his face.
Olivia discussed his insecurities behind his back to a group of people.
---
Couldn't agree more. You have to have your head buried in the sand to not see that EVERYTHING is political in life

People who say they don't care about politics piss me the duck off

WHY don't you care about politics?

🤦🏻‍♂️
Not everyone in this group is from England. There's a lot of Irish here too. I am Irish and don't care much for UK politics. We've enough of our own to worry about 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.