Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not tying myself up in knots over anything i know he is from a priviliged backround as is Olivia ( she has herself said this ) but that should not be part of why or why not they should win or lose I vote on how theyt behave in the house because that is the wholepoint of BB
That’s fine you can choose who you want to win and why, but so can everyone else. If some people want to vote to make someone’s life significantly better then that’s actually a lovely thing to do. It’s all fine.
Me, I wouldn’t be against Henry winning but I can own it and not pretend that he’s one payday away from homelessness to justify it

Reactions: 6
The Chanelle thing was part of a bigger conversation. And, as you say, it was to his face.
Olivia discussed his insecurities behind his back to a group of people.
---

Not everyone in this group is from England. There's a lot of Irish here too. I am Irish and don't care much for UK politics. We've enough of our own to worry about 🤣
Exactly we’ve got Drakeford to deal with and are all driving at 20mph!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m so tired of reading about politics on this entertainment show thread. Who cares who he votes for? He’s shown to be a decent person throughout the series. Trish was a left leaning labour supporter and that didn’t end well. Surely we are voting for the contestant not their political party?
That’s not what they mean. You’ve missed the point but it doesn’t matter if you’re not interested 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Good on him & I'm glad you don't mind him winning.:cool:

Apart from Jenkin and TimJim sprouting utter sh1t about them being there for the 'experience' and meeting other people,:rolleyes: I think they are all there to further their careers.

Long gone are the BB days of just going in for the hell of it. Why Henry is singled out ( and I'm not saying you are) is a case of reverse snobbery.
I’m not, I like him. My partner is very similar to Henry in background and temperament (I am not). I agree with you.
I just rolled my eyes a little at people on the thread saying we don’t know what his financial situation is. You only have to google his name to know he obviously comes from and has wealth. Like you say, good on him. No one has any control which family they are born in to.
The £100k is kind of irrelevant anyway, most of the housemates will make more than that off the back of BB. Apart from Tom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s fine you can choose who you want to win and why, but so can everyone else. If some people want to vote to make someone’s life significantly better then that’s actually a lovely thing to do. It’s all fine.
Me, I wouldn’t be against Henry winning but I can own it and not pretend that he’s one payday away from homelessness to justify it
Exactly!!

We should have a bit of a whip round for Henry!

He's obviously in dire need of it

😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All this chat about inclusiveness yet if, like myself, you vote Tory you're suddenly a pariah!

I smell *sniff, sniff* hypocrisy.

That's the last I'll be dragged into this whale crap conversation.

Vote for who you like on the merits that they've shown you, ergo my daughter and I will be voting with our hearts for who we enjoy. Either Henry and Jordan to win for us.

It's like saying as a Scot and a Weegie I 'should' vote Olivia instead of who I prefer.. I'm out to later.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me, wish he would duck off, he always derails the thread and puts a downer on it by tory bashing. Sucks the life out of this thread. I’ll check back in later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
All this chat about inclusiveness yet if, like myself, you vote Tory you're suddenly a pariah!

I smell *sniff, sniff* hypocrisy.

That's the last I'll be dragged into this whale crap conversation.

Vote for who you like on the merits that they've shown you, ergo my daughter and I will be voting with our hearts for who we enjoy. Either Henry and Jordan to win for us.

It's like saying as a Scot and a Weegie I 'should' vote Olivia instead of who I prefer.. I'm out to later.

Oh that’s already been said…apparently the whole of Wales were voting for Jenkin & Chanelle 😂

• Haha
duck me, wish he would duck off, he always derails the thread and puts a downer on it by tory bashing. Sucks the life out of this thread. I’ll check back in later.
I’m going to make a Henry and Jordan playlist because I’m a sad act. But it will keep me entertained.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
it doesn’t matter if you’re not interested 🤷‍♀️
It's totally baffling, isn't it ?

All these people log into a gossip website, head for the Big Brother threads and all they seem to want to talk about is the Big Brother TV show, its contestants, and the possible results on Friday.

What a complete mystery ... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not, I like him. My partner is very similar to Henry in background and temperament (I am not). I agree with you.
I just rolled my eyes a little at people on the thread saying we don’t know what his financial situation is. You only have to google his name to know he obviously comes from and has wealth. Like you say, good on him. No one has any control which family they are born in to.
The £100k is kind of irrelevant anyway, most of the housemates will make more than that off the back of BB. Apart from Tom.
And apart from she who shall not be named.......Trish

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's also still very young despite his general demeanour
There's that thing where people who are old souls were kids who had to grow up fast.

Obviously this is speculation, possibly projection too, on my part but the way he delivered that his dad was a retired heroin addict when other HMs didn't know his dad had passed away gave me that vibe.

As a teen I was always called wise by older people and now I know I can say "Thanks, it was the ✨trauma✨" 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think I'd still prefer Olivia or Yinrun to win. But Henry and Jordan have played a blinder ramping up the showmance for the last week - certainly got a lot fooled.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have changed my mind i want one of the Llamas from the other day to win don't mind which one ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Henry is feeling controlled by Jordan because he is a control freak, he’s been pulling Henry’s strings from day one. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s an emotionally cruel coercive type of control. Jordan seems like someone who would be emotionally cruel in a relationship and use the silent treatment as punishment, he used it all the time with Henry & Matty. When he tried the silent treatment with Matty, he was having none of that type of creepy controlling behaviour. But Henry is very naive, inexperienced and confused. Jordan is very good at slyly controlling people, he can pull strings better than Trish, he’s a lawyer so he knows how to persuade and win an argument, he’s very logical and cold.
Henry aligned himself with Jordan from the get go. He said himself he wasn't close with anyone else really. He seemed to have a sort of friendship with Trish and then Yinrun by association. He spent the majority of time with Jordan and felt entirely lost without him (like when Jordan got invited to the Vinted party and he didn't). I don't think Jordan is some master manipulator or has been acting in anyway controlling.

Jordan was not happy about having been sick on the telly so was possibly listening to his head over his heart with Henry because they are in this reality TV bubble. Maybe he's finally thought, duck it, and has let his heart/feelings take over because he's finally relaxed and realised he really does like Henry.

People may disagree with me, but what I'll never understand, is why no one felt bad for Jordan when he liked Matty and Matty didn't like him back? Whereas, Henry has got so much sympathy for liking Jordan immediately and Jordan not being sure if he liked him back. Matty flirted back with Jordan, just as Jordan flirted back with Henry 🤷

It must be hard to be in a reality TV/social experiment and have to think about how you are being perceived. Maybe I relate more to Jordan because of my ADHD. I have an all or nothing attitude so it ranges from over thinking everything, to duck it 😂

The wee bit of romance in the house was fun and everyone seems to be happy that they have gotten together now.
They are young, they should just have fun because who knows if it will last on the outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.