Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday night ...

"Housemates, you are live on ITV. Please do not read out any of Trish's tweets ..."
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So if we’re basing the winners off who needs the money they may as well just invite poorer housemates to apply then

Reactions: 27
To respond to other posters on previous thread. Im voting for Henry because it’s not a general election and his political party doesn’t come into it. Nor does his financial status, it’s an entertainment show and I’ve found him entertaining.
Stop projecting.
duck yes. Sick of all the Tory bashing and prejudice. It’s his choice. Imagine someone said ‘I’m not voting them because they are a Muslim’ or ‘I’m not voting them because they are a meat eater’, despite the person being a good/nice/entertaining person on screen?
---
How do you know he’s not planning on donating it all (if he’s as well off as others in the thread have said?) or are you holding him personally accountable for the tit things that the Conservative Party leaders have done?

Do you know who Yinrun votes for or her political beliefs? Because we were all fooled by Trish.

I hope we all hold the same energy for labour whenever they get in , especially since Kier starmer has now said he will sack any of his party members who vote for a ceasefire today 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

anyway back to BB, sorry for the OT just find that whole negativity towards henry over his political party support so strange. They’re all cunts.
I’m pretty sure Henry even said he isn’t even a member of the Tory party.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I saw Henry’s VT I thought he would be snobby twit but he’s actually the best housemate and person throughout, he’s funny, always up for laugh when he’s not laughing his head off himself and seems to be a lovely caring person his political view’s are different but that shouldn’t define the person he is. He’s my favourite and deserves win - he’s shown how human he actually is. Henry for the Win.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes he's not on the roll is he... wonder what kind of law he did (ex sol here)
He talked about ‘enjoying’ chatting with a Judge (his words not mine). Expect many done’t realise how much stuff never gets to Court so I’m getting contentious, litigation perhaps.. not at High Court level though 🤔

Reactions: 4
duck yes. Sick of all the Tory bashing and prejudice. It’s his choice. Imagine someone said ‘I’m not voting them because they are a Muslim’ or ‘I’m not voting them because they are a meat eater’, despite the person being a good/nice/entertaining person on screen?
Or "I'm not voting for her because she has strong emotions and empathy."

Reactions: 10
Yes he's not on the roll is he... wonder what kind of law he did (ex sol here)
Property law I believe, saying he was in court as the step before bailiffs for non mortgage and rent payment. But he wasn’t enjoying it and got/wants to get out. Paraphrasing from live feed or might have been on the episode. God my sources are amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Property law I believe, saying he was in court as the step before bailiffs for non mortgage and rent payment. But he wasn’t enjoying it and got/wants to get out. Paraphrasing from live feed or might have been on the episode. God my sources are amazing 😂
Ah ok thanks.
Probably 99% paperwork, 1% court. I was on the other side in the day (legal aid) trying to keep people in their homes

Reactions: 8
Excited but also ‘why am I feeling this way?’ oh Hennerz you darling boy!!

Don’t dismiss him Jordan

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope Noky goes tonight. She's absolutely insufferable on the live stream, I have to switch it off when she starts speaking. All she does is talk about herself. Even the secret room HMs were fed up of it when they were watching the main house. I want the last remaining days of the series to be enjoyable to watch and she really brings the energy down with her boring speeches.

Reactions: 20
But we know nothing of their financial status!
I have watched BB from the very first one and although there were no forums for the early ones I have never before read comments about voting for the contestants due to their Political beliefs or their bank balance. It's someone who has entertained you or made you angry or any other emotions but not for any other reason.

Reactions: 26
I'm voting Matty for the win, I find them all *blah* but if Matty wins I think he will pull a face that will go down in meme history!
I find them all blah too. It would be worth it to see Matty do a hilarious wailing noise like he did over his bf 😂 I’m voting to save Matty tonight cos I’m thinking he’s the only one who’ll go wild and do a naked jacuzzi tonight 😂😘 well his is the only body I want to see naked anyway 😂 And if you want Noki to go, your best bet is to vote to save Matty tonight, voting closes at 6pm tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m voting Matty cos I’m thinking he’s the only one who’ll go wild and do a naked jacuzzi 😂😘 well his is the only body I want to see naked anyway 😂 And if you want Noki to go, your best bet is to vote to save Matty.
I want to see everyone naked, generally. Not because I fancy them, just for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.