Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWalkingDad68

As a Club33 member I get some perks. I actually have Josh D'Amaro's email address. I contacted him about BLAB and their misdoings. He contacted me back and told me that he's already aware of the situation and is looking into any action that Disney may take. So I feel reassured that their time is not going to be very long at a Disney park anywhere. I don't think they want anything to do with them but they are going through such negative publicity right now, he didn't want to add to it. I could be wrong but I did the most I could do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
So, I need someone(s) to be a Jiminy Cricket type influencer(s) in my ear.

Hypothetically, if you had pieced together ten email addresses/names of ten current Patreon followers of a certain set of content creators (from a thread where they were getting permission to chat in a LIVE) - what would be something that should be emailed to them on the last day of their patreon membership that they could cancel without having to pay?

View attachment 1306284
Hi Besties!

I write you today as a concerned member of BLAB’s Super Bestie tier on Patreon. I will be canceling my membership prior to June 1st, and I think you should too.

It‘s not just because you can get a full refund by canceling before the 1st of the month, it’s more because Katie and Spencer have proven unwilling to fulfill the promises of what it means to be a paying Bestie in the first place.

- The extra content has been sporadic and nothing truly exciting that hasn’t been presented on their free channel in the past

- They broke our trust by claiming that the Patreon videos were exclusive to us paying members, but each one has been made publicly available where non-paying viewers could watch.

- In each “exclusive video”, Katie has spent time discussing “trolls” and people who hate them, and it really made me curious - Why? This negativity isn’t what I watch their videos for.

- With all the negativity surrounding Katie & Spencer, I started googling their names and came across a website called Tattle Life. What I found was very startling - it was pages and pages of people who claim that they are pathological liars, con-artists and cheaters. I didn’t even know Katie cheated on her husband with Spence just so she could be famous on YouTube!

Anyways, thanks for listening. I will be canceling my Patreon account and I hope that you will too. But please don‘t just take my word for it - do your own research on these guys and make your mind up for yourself.

- A disheartened, former Super Bestie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

UncleLester

VIP Member
Off Topic @UncleLester - Is Radiator Springs re-opened yet - or are they still letting people play cornhole instead?
I asked this very nice Cast Member if it was true that the attraction was having issues because a YouTube Vlogger in his 50’s didn’t know tires wear down and need to be replaced - which led to the closure?

She was confused at the question.

852B256D-1602-4496-B231-B94E9717760F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
That stage area on Tom Sawyer Island was so loaded up with stickers…I bet when the Fantasmic fireworks go off, stickers will rain down from the sky…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

UncleLester

VIP Member
Impromptu Tattle Life Meet Up:

When? Now thru the Midnight

Where?

9C4D7085-D99A-462D-9D08-F1192B21E780.jpeg

Your first drink (sans collector tiki mug) is on UncleLester.

Just please don’t tell the girl I am with that we met on an internet message board. Might be too much to explain right now.

I am the guy not in the Star Wars shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

NewMember2020

I have to apologize in advance for the following rant but it's been bugging me....

I really got pissed last night when my spouse and I went to the movies for the first time in a long time. The previews before the main event were promoting the theater's unlimited access pass....for about $30 a month you get access to all the movies you want as many times as you like without any blackout dates.

It got me thinking about the poor people paying these dumb asses $40 a month for the "super bestie" program and all the "awesome benefits" they get such as Costco shopping, Big Fella cooking shit food, and constant mukbang videos of two overweight/unhealthy people eating like slobs and man handling the food. They hardly ever enjoy the park rides and when they do, they spoil it for others with Big Fella's incessant cackling, screaming, and loud sing alongs. Their content is so stale, boring AF, and redundant that I actually feel bad for the die hard BLOB stan who is scrimping every penny to pay that absurd, overinflated monthly fee for 2 knuckleheads who offer nothing special. They aren't even on special media lists or getting VIP invites that show us something unique. They have no special credentials or expertise (unless you count Big Fella's one year education as an LPN and Dense's cue card holding as expertise) that enlighten us. At least with Provost Park Pass, OA and even Bricky you learn something, get insider information, trivia, and overall park enjoyment.

Then add all that to what they did to our hero in plaid after the alleged Columbia "assault" where he was subsequently subjected to interrogation, temporary trespass and defamatory comments (serial killer, stalker, psycho) in a live video when he simply made a statement of opinion that one should not give the grifters any money. It wasn't said in a threatening or hostile manner. At first I felt empathy for the low paid security guard in a tough spot asked to intervene by Big Fella/Jarli but have since had my eyes opened to their obvious preferential treatment of the grifters who act like they are VIPs or celebrities. The worst insult was Dense's follow-up video where both of them utterly distorted the facts, fabricated Annaheim PDs evaluation of the incident, and tried to ruin Griftbuster's reputation by making it 1000x worse than what really transpired, the truth of which was recorded and posted to Youtube for all to see (I mean it's not like a he said/she said).

I know we all come here as a form of camaraderie (at least some of us do, minus the obvious Big Fella/Dense or Stan burner accounts; of which there are many), so I'm sorry for the rant. Nuff said, (for now at least, lol). :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Wait their livestream tonight is a "besties" only thing? 😟
Now granted, lawyering is only a hobby of mine - but I have to imagine that it’s frowned upon to film an entire Disney production like Fantasmic and sell tickets to it via your Patreon?
BFCCE699-41C6-44B4-A777-842C7CE90682.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Congrats to @UncleLester for having the winning thread title. I had to shorten it to fit.

Also, it has been decreed--especially now that it really pisses Katie off--that this post from the mother of Katie's (NOT EX) husband be added to each thread.

Screenshot_20211229-222646.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
As a Club33 member I get some perks. I actually have Josh D'Amaro's email address. I contacted him about BLAB and their misdoings. He contacted me back and told me that he's already aware of the situation and is looking into any action that Disney may take. So I feel reassured that their time is not going to be very long at a Disney park anywhere. I don't think they want anything to do with them but they are going through such negative publicity right now, he didn't want to add to it. I could be wrong but I did the most I could do.
If there is a god - and this is true - brace yourselves tattlers - the gruesome twosome are going to go OFF THE RAILS when they read this.

I kinda can't wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Thanks to whoever suggested Wahoo’s. They have great fish tacos. #offproperty

View attachment 1301714
KT will be calling or visiting every Wahoo's in the OC! Lol "um, hello my name is KT and I'm the co-creator of a very successful YouTube channel. Do you see any stickers with the words 'don't give these grifters any money' around? If so, can you peel them off? Hello? Hello? Uh, they hung up one me! Just more jealous people." I can see this scenario happening! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40