Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is asses to elbows here.

Trying to get a first timer who is accompanying me to hurry up with her Starbucks order.

Coming down Main Street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wait their livestream tonight is a "besties" only thing? 😟
Now granted, lawyering is only a hobby of mine - but I have to imagine that it’s frowned upon to film an entire Disney production like Fantasmic and sell tickets to it via your Patreon?
BFCCE699-41C6-44B4-A777-842C7CE90682.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
But why? Are they trying to have the best view and be the first to upload a vid?? It can't be!! They never compete! 🙄🙄
This is their wheelhouse. Automatic content via Fantasmic no talent needed Surrounded by Disney security she can cackle all night 😝🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Are we still able to infiltrate their lives to supply color commentary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is like trying to find two Adulterers in a haystack…

View attachment 1302029
Locate an impressionable, yet consenting small person and pay them to weave through the crowd and pass a note to KT & Spence that says ‘don’t send these grifters any money.’

As they hand it off, instruct them to say “The McDuckworths send their regards.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
if you see them don't yell grifters, just go up and ask when she's due and if Charlie is there ask if he's the father , or grandfather

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.