Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know social media is usable (though sketchy at times) in the parks, but MJ has crisp clear videos from the show on IG.

Just like the skyline video (I think MJ was up to 90k views last I checked), I expect them to blow whatever crap Big Red uploads out of the water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the livestream I watched, they mentioned people started camping out in the regular viewing section (not the dining area) at 3pm. I immediately thought of BLAB and could only shake my head.
I get it that today was the first day, but I really hope they don’t continue to allow people to camp out. It was such a big problem years ago that they eventually had FP’s for it. Hopefully they’ll do virtual queues like they have for World of Color, along with the dining packages.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bottom feeders fighting for scraps. Admittedly - BLOB is on of your larger bottom feeders - but bottom none the less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They know the second they put up content that they are charging for they are toast. And they can't do it for free, so no stream tonight. They really have f-ed themselves.
That's what they get for trying to ban Tattlers from their "exclusive" besties club! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t have anything to add on this thread (yet haha) but just adding a quick thank you for the reading material! Haha I am having some irritating heath issues and you guys have all been the exact distraction I needed
I'm in the same boat...had an appendectomy a few weeks ago and I'm still recovering... this has been a welcome distraction and it's nice to be among my people. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I get it that today was the first day, but I really hope they don’t continue to allow people to camp out. It was such a big problem years ago that they eventually had FP’s for it. Hopefully they’ll do virtual queues like they have for World of Color, along with the dining packages.
I hope so! They used to shoo people away waiting for parades hours beforehand. Would be nice if Disney started doing that again

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was actually brushed for a change! Might’ve still managed to get churro dust in it though
Only because she paid someone else to brush it. What are the chances she tipped the stylist? Or is that why she tagged the stylist in her story? That was the tip…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw the Griftlicia at my baller spot on the bridge and then they cancelled the second show! Oh well ....BYE Disneyland!
c8a86cd1f186400ecac041272cbfa022381898ab_00.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Impromptu Tattle Life Meet Up:

When? Now thru the Midnight

Where?

9C4D7085-D99A-462D-9D08-F1192B21E780.jpeg

Your first drink (sans collector tiki mug) is on UncleLester.

Just please don’t tell the girl I am with that we met on an internet message board. Might be too much to explain right now.

I am the guy not in the Star Wars shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As a Club33 member I get some perks. I actually have Josh D'Amaro's email address. I contacted him about BLAB and their misdoings. He contacted me back and told me that he's already aware of the situation and is looking into any action that Disney may take. So I feel reassured that their time is not going to be very long at a Disney park anywhere. I don't think they want anything to do with them but they are going through such negative publicity right now, he didn't want to add to it. I could be wrong but I did the most I could do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
As a Club33 member I get some perks. I actually have Josh D'Amaro's email address. I contacted him about BLAB and their misdoings. He contacted me back and told me that he's already aware of the situation and is looking into any action that Disney may take. So I feel reassured that their time is not going to be very long at a Disney park anywhere. I don't think they want anything to do with them but they are going through such negative publicity right now, he didn't want to add to it. I could be wrong but I did the most I could do.
If there is a god - and this is true - brace yourselves tattlers - the gruesome twosome are going to go OFF THE RAILS when they read this.

I kinda can't wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If there is a god - and this is true - brace yourselves tattlers - the gruesome twosome are going to go OFF THE RAILS when they read this.

I kinda can't wait.
It was the least/most I could do. If it doesn't get the response that I'm hoping for, then I don't know what else anyone can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.