Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
The fact that the first thread was created just shy of a year ago and we are already at #30! Including the pace of a new thread every couple days or so lately...holy cow, no wonder they are spiraling and desperate!
Also, go us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Good lord. Could you guys slow down? I take a day off and I’ve gotta read War And Peace to catch up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Big Red Dencer is trying to keep up appearances that he wasn't a part of the toxic work environment on the Ellen show. Otherwise he totally would have deleted this. 😂

View attachment 1301782
Spencer probably WAS the toxic work environment. We kept hearing that Ellen was some kind of monster, but they could have said Emmon.

It’s not like his work culture improved all that much when he took BLAB full time.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
What happened to, "we're just going to take their money"? And by "their" she means the basement dwellers! Lol... It's all about them wanting to win and/or have the last laugh. 🙄🙄
Win what? A lifetime supply of churros??

• Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I keep contemplating becoming a super bestie and legit becoming good friends with KT to get all the dirt. For 480 dollars a year I could pay for my Asian Fiance and I to see unlimited movies or pay for a couple hotel nights for a small getaway....but imagine the content!

• Haha
  • Wow

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
En route!!!

Katie and Spencer’s Conversation Shortly: “Wasn’t that the guy we met in a suit at the Mirage outside of LOVE?!?!?”

• Haha
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
Saw on the bird app that a fight broke out along the Rivers of America last night. I can’t help but wonder that maybe if Security Jeremy would’ve spent more time on the job and less time as a VIP tour guide, maybe he could’ve stopped the mess sooner.

(I tried to attach the video but the file is too large. I’m sure it’ll be all over socials soon).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Finally heard back from Disneyland today. I wrote a complaint after my 5 day vacation in February. BLAB filmed my family, and we had an obnoxious encounter in a gift shop with someone filming. Their response did not inspire me to return anytime soon.
B98185BB-6A3A-481C-A5B0-AD0FBAEC1D0C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
So what are we thinking happened? Palms called and cancelled or they saw the Woo was there and bailed? Or both? Maybe their tires aren’t bald enough yet…
My best guess: Palms required a Credit Card for a $150 advance refundable deposit.

In full transparency, I am hoping our talking about them missing the trip - “baits” them into going this week to spite us. It amuses me that they are OK with hemorrhaging the little cash/available credit that they have left to keep up with appearances.

I don’t feel guilty because their debt is nothing that they won’t be able to overcome - it will just require Katie to punch a clock and have to work on her feet 40 hours a week.

• Haha
  • Heart