Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam is in Las Vegas with Dani702.

Looks like Spence has to do his predatory gaze on someone else if they ever get to Vegas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So what are we thinking happened? Palms called and cancelled or they saw the Woo was there and bailed? Or both? Maybe their tires aren’t bald enough yet…
My best guess: Palms required a Credit Card for a $150 advance refundable deposit.

In full transparency, I am hoping our talking about them missing the trip - “baits” them into going this week to spite us. It amuses me that they are OK with hemorrhaging the little cash/available credit that they have left to keep up with appearances.

I don’t feel guilty because their debt is nothing that they won’t be able to overcome - it will just require Katie to punch a clock and have to work on her feet 40 hours a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My best guess: Palms required a Credit Card for a $150 advance refundable deposit.

In full transparency, I am hoping our talking about them missing the trip - “baits” them into going this week to spite us. It amuses me that they are OK with hemorrhaging the little cash/available credit that they have left to keep up with appearances.

I don’t feel guilty because their debt is nothing that they won’t be able to overcome - it will just require Katie to punch a clock and have to work on her feet 40 hours a week.
40 hours?!?! Now that’s just about the cruelest thing to wish on someone!!! Who could EVER work 40 hours AND get 12 hrs sleep AND spend and 2 hrs doing makeup/facial self care AND spend one whole hour at Disney AND fight trolls online? How dare you suggest such atrocities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You're missing the point here. The best part is the elaborate excuse they have to come up with!

And really - they can't go cause they have to do ALL those things they promised their patreons by.... tomorrow. ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So what are we thinking happened? Palms called and cancelled or they saw the Woo was there and bailed? Or both? Maybe their tires aren’t bald enough yet…

Either way, they are already disappointing paying patreons by not keeping up their commitments. :sneaky:

Am also very much looking forward to what movie will be selected and how they go about it.
Palms ”accidentally“ cancelled by them. Holiday weekend no way to get the room again. Didn’t bother once finding out Adam was going to be there. That’s my guess 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How could they have even planned a Las Vegas trip when we all knew fantasmic was starting on the 28th. Me thinks they may have just SAID they were going to go to Vegas because ATW said he’d be in town til the end of May and that was their “schedule conflict”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT screaming bloody murder and ruining things for everyone else is her M.O.
When haunted mansion holiday came back, she was Screeching in the back of LMGs video and hopping in front of the camera like a bleeping hippo.
Big Fella everywhere she goes…
A2865B9B-CF9C-40DB-8DD5-2E73AEDBB476.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If I were Big Fella and Dense, I would avoid lurking/reading here for their own mental health. I'm no Ph.d in psychology and don't have any special psychiatric skills other than what my eyes and ears detect coming from Big Fella via social media. For some reason, she seems to be going against her number one rule that was repeated ad nauseum in the past....that she doesn't give a tit what people think of her. She may try to maintain that demeanor now but her behavior belies that assertion by her multiple attempts on IG to mansplain why they didn't do something as promised or be self-deprecating about her "big belly" as well as address some other things we've criticized her/them for on this forum.

Not to sound like my great granny but she did have a great way of life that got her to the age of 99. When asked what the key to her longevity was....she always would say the same thing over and over "other people's opinions of me is none of my business." Hence she would never get into gossip (I know I'm sounding like a hypocrite here but I'm not great granny), and she only worried about maintaining a healthy mental way of life by walking at least 1 mile a day even at the age of 99 and caring for all loved ones with all her heart. It also helped that she didn't smoke and drank alcohol very moderately. Not to preach that I live the same lifestyle as granny ( 😜 ) but I would tell Big Fella put down the IG for a while, stop reading comments on YT and stop, for the love of God, lurking/reading Tattle and trying to out us via your IT guru friend Paula! It's obvious we are not your #1 fans and negative opinions will be shared that you won't like and might upset you. Remember, other people's opinions of you is none of your business, so just live your "best life."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I was thinking the opposite. She said they would be in Malibu “for awhile”. It’s been about 6 months since they moved to the Anacapa apartment. I wonder if that rent was too high and they gave it up?
And it wouldn’t take long to move out of. Two coffee mugs, a pair of black pants, an Epcot jacket, and a few red hats and they would be on their way! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Woo DID see KT in Vegas! She made her appearance at about the 17:40 mark of his video with Dani and he described her perfectly! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If I were Big Fella and Dense, I would avoid lurking/reading here for their own mental health. I'm no Ph.d in psychology and don't have any special psychiatric skills other than what my eyes and ears detect coming from Big Fella via social media. For some reason, she seems to be going against her number one rule that was repeated ad nauseum in the past....that she doesn't give a tit what people think of her. She may try to maintain that demeanor now but her behavior belies that assertion by her multiple attempts on IG to mansplain why they didn't do something as promised or be self-deprecating about her "big belly" as well as address some other things we've criticized her/them for on this forum.

Not to sound like my great granny but she did have a great way of life that got her to the age of 99. When asked what the key to her longevity was....she always would say the same thing over and over "other people's opinions of me is none of my business." Hence she would never get into gossip (I know I'm sounding like a hypocrite here but I'm not great granny), and she only worried about maintaining a healthy mental way of life by walking at least 1 mile a day even at the age of 99 and caring for all loved ones with all her heart. It also helped that she didn't smoke and drank alcohol very moderately. Not to preach that I live the same lifestyle as granny ( 😜 ) but I would tell Big Fella put down the IG for a while, stop reading comments on YT and stop, for the love of God, lurking/reading Tattle and trying to out us via your IT guru friend Paula! It's obvious we are not your #1 fans and negative opinions will be shared that you won't like and might upset you. Remember, other people's opinions of you is none of your business, so just live your "best life."
Counterpoint: read EVERYTHING here and make some positive changes in their lives! Your great granny had some wonderful advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.